Michael Jackson has died- would you ever consider,...

naming your child after him? or who WOULD you name your child after (celeb-wise) and why??

Sorry, but I’ve never been a [name]Michael[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] fan, plus there are too many Michaels in my family and all over. However, I would definitely name a boy [name]Heath[/name] or at least use it as a middle name since he was (and still is) one of my favorite actors. And he was just so cute =] and his name is different. I’ll have to get back to you on the girl’s name.

i would never name my child after a celebrity/movie/music star. but maybe that’s just because i’m not a fan of today’s celebs? i WOULD name my child after an author or literary figure, but that’s just because those are my interests instead. i would love to name a girl bronte (for emily bronte) or a boy eliot (for george eliot)…JMO.

I, too, would never name my child after [name]Michael[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]… but I cant think of some names inspired by celebrities…
[name]Harlow[/name] [name]Madden[/name] (daughter of [name]Nicole[/name] [name]Richie[/name] & [name]Joel[/name] [name]Madden[/name]) got her name from [name]Jean[/name] [name]Harlow[/name].
My neighbours daughter is named [name]Audrey[/name], after [name]Audrey[/name] Hepburn.
[name]Ashley[/name] [name]Parker[/name] Angels sons middle name is [name]Lennon[/name], Im sure you can guess where that came from ;p

Im such a HUGE fan of using last names for names… Ledger, or [name]Jackson[/name] would be cute middle or first names.

I definately dont think there is anything wrong with it… if someone inspires you, or you feel connectd to them in some way… why not? (whether that be an actor, musician, author…)

[name]Heath[/name] Ledger’s real name was [name]Heathcliff[/name] like from Wuthering Heights.

~[name]Bree[/name]

I chose [name]Elizabeth[/name] for my daughter [name]Laura[/name]'s middle name because [name]Laura[/name] Ingalls [name]Wilder[/name]'s middle name was [name]Elizabeth[/name]. When I was almost nine months pregnant, I went to the bookstore and found an biography on [name]Wilder[/name]. I looked up her family tree. Her younger sister [name]Caroline[/name]'s middle name was [name]Celestia[/name].

Nah, I’m sorry, I wouldn’t. The only names that I get from other people that I like are from movie characters or from other people. I don’t really even like the name [name]Michael[/name], too ordinary for my tastes.

Wow really? [name]Heathcliff[/name] is one of my favorite characters! Works out well for me =] Although I think I would still just named him [name]Heath[/name] since [name]Heathcliff[/name] was rather aggressive in Wuthering Heights