Middle and Surname for this character

I had this military style/type dream and I want to turn it into a story. There’s a female soldier of [name_f]Indian[/name_f] ([name_f]India[/name_f]) descent and I’m trying to determine a middle and surname for her. Her first name is Mimet and she Americanized a nickname for it, [name_f]Mindy[/name_f]. ([name_f]Mindy[/name_f] Kaling was kind of my inspiration). I thought about using [name_f]Mimi[/name_f], but I’m not sold on it. There’s something really cute about [name_f]Mindy[/name_f].

I was thinking Chopra for the last name, but I want a longer version of that or something longer in general, but easy to pronounce.

Her middle name can be anything that flows well with her first and last name. It can be an exotic sounding name or something common, but something more than [name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_f]Mary[/name_f].

Basically, she has long black hair, hazel eyes, and she’s very brave. I don’t want to give too much more info about her. And I’m dead set on the first name. (Pronounced Muh-met)

Kapoor was the first surname that popped into my head; it flows really well with Mimet and is a relatively common Hindi name. I don’t really think you need a first name unless it’s imperative to the story; does she ever go by her middle name? Does anyone ever use it? Usually, if you’re writing it on a form or something, you only need an initial. I listed some middle names, for you, however, and I think that the [name_f]Indian[/name_f]/Hindi/Sanskrit ones would work better than some of the others I’ve listed.

Mimet [name_f]Chandra[/name_f]
Mimet [name_f]Avani[/name_f]
Mimet [name_f]Priya[/name_f]
Mimet [name_f]Lakshmi[/name_f]

Mimet [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
Mimet [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
Mimet [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
Mimet [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
Mimet [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]

Well, she dies in the story and during her eulogy, her full name is said.