Middle for Ariel

So I wanted to create a poll for a contender for a middle name for our soon to be son [name_u]Ariel[/name_u]. Thank you for voting!

• Ariel [name_m]Ivan[/name_m]
  • Ariel [name_m]Judah[/name_m]
  • Ariel [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] (F-Raim)

0 voters

4 Likes

Just came to say that [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] is such a beautiful name for a boy. It makes my day to see someone using it and also voted :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! Your comment really made my day :slight_smile:. We’ve got very varying responses from friends from very positive to very negative. So I I always appreciate the positive.

1 Like

How do you personally pronounce [name_u]Ariel[/name_u]? Like [name_m]Ah[/name_m]-rie-el, I would think? :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah I believe so R-e-L. I would put it on the birth certificate as [name_u]Ari[/name_u]’[name_f]El[/name_f] if they would let you use symbols.

1 Like

Ah, gotcha. [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] [name_m]Judah[/name_m] is just so handsome and has a great flow! I love your other ones, too, but this one stands out the most :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m so happy you’re using [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] for a boy! [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] [name_m]Judah[/name_m] is so handsome!

1 Like

I also love [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] for a boy, I think it is so underrated! it’s breezy, handsome and international. all of your choices are nice, but I like the way [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] sounds with [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m].

1 Like

Ariel [name_m]Judah[/name_m] is so incredibly handsome!! I went to school with a few boys named [name_u]Ariel[/name_u], and have always love the name on a boy!

1 Like

Congrats!:partying_face::partying_face:

Ariel [name_m]Judah[/name_m] is so so handsome and gorgeous. I’ve never met or heard of a boy named [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] so it makes me smile when I do.

1 Like

Ariel [name_m]Judah[/name_m] is so handsome

1 Like

I love [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] for a boy! [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] [name_m]Judah[/name_m] has my vote. That is such a stunning name!

1 Like

Ariel [name_m]Judah[/name_m] sounds lovely - [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] would be my second choice.

1 Like