Middle for Isak

Finally decided on [name_u]Isak[/name_u] (EE-sock) f:cool:or baby due in less than two weeks but need a middle. Our other kids all have middles honoring people we are close to, so if possible we would like to do that again. The other four are [name_m]Nels[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m], [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_m]Jakob[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m], and [name_m]Anders[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m].

Options we are considering right now (in no particular order):

[name_u]Isak[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m]
[name_u]Isak[/name_u] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_u]Isak[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_u]Isak[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_u]Isak[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_u]Isak[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]

I like, personally, [name_u]Isak[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] and [name_u]Isak[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m]
Other middle names that could work:
[name_u]Isak[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_u]Isak[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_u]Isak[/name_u] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]

Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m] on finding a name!

Despite the repeating hard C sound, I like [name_u]Isak[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] best, followed maybe by [name_u]Isak[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].

I think they’re all lovely, honestly.

If I had to choose, [name_u]Isak[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] or [name_u]Isak[/name_u] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] are particularly nice.

I [name_f]ADORE[/name_f] [name_u]Isak[/name_u], it’s on my own list!
I like [name_u]Isak[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] the most
Are you from Scandinavia or do you just like the names?

Both my husband and I were born and raised in Finland. We don’t live there anymore, but all of our kids speak/will speak both Finnish and English.