• Juniper Goldie : 7 (10%)
  • Juniper Grey : 15 (22%)
  • Juniper Olive : 1 (1%)
  • Juniper Valentine : 15 (22%)
  • Juniper Frankie : 4 (6%)
  • Juniper Willow : 7 (10%)
  • Juniper Rowe : 6 (9%)
  • Juniper Daisy: 12 (18%)

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is adorable and works the best.

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is so sweet!

My favorites are [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f].

I like [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] best followed by [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Willow[/name_f] but it’s two tree names

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is my favorite

I love [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]! Hard to choose! Great options.

I like:
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Goldie[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

Thanks for the feedback so far. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] was my top choice but [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] has won over. It would work really well in the middle. Not sure if it’s too naturey or not? I also do love [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u].

While I love both [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and they sound great together, they are both plants so it puts me off a little. I voted for [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] which sounds gorgeous, quirky and feisty to me, and also like [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u].

It’s super subjective but personally I wouldn’t go for two ‘word’ names together, so I’d vote for [name_u]Frankie[/name_u].

[name_u]Frankie[/name_u] has always been a favourite! It’s so hard to choose!

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] has a lovely flow to it and I like the one syllable middle with the 3 syllabled [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] as it allows [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] to shine!

Although I actually like [name_m]Rowe[/name_m] as a middle I would personally avoid [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_m]Rowe[/name_m] as it sounds like a road name (oh I live on [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] Row)

I do love [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] too. It’s quite poetic to say.

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] is amazing!
It flows well and looks beautiful on paper.
[name_u]Valentine[/name_u] fits the style but I like how it isn’t another nature name.

Depending on the surname I would pick [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] or [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]

I love nature names but back to back nature names is too much for me. I voted [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] Valentime. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f].

I agree that – gorgeous though [name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] are with [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] – I’d prefer a non-nature name in the middle slot. [name_m]Just[/name_m] personal preference. I’m actually rather taken with [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_m]Rowe[/name_m], but [name_f]Goldie[/name_f] is fabulous too if you can get your husband on board!

Best of luck!

My faves -

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

So many options! Thanks for all your help Berries!

Holy cow, [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] is gorgeous