Middle name assistance!

Hello, berries!

So, I think I’ve finally got my favorite names down. As many of you know, my #1 girl’s name is [name]Poppy[/name] [name]June[/name] [name]Jemima[/name]. My next favorite is [name]Bridget[/name] [name]Bryony[/name] [name]May[/name]. I’ve been wanting one more girls name to complete the set. For a while, it was [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Bee[/name] and [name]Lulu[/name], but I’ve decided (as much as I wish it weren’t the case) that [name]Lulu[/name] just wouldn’t be taken very seriously.

With that in mind, I’ve found another name! [name]April[/name]. (Yes, I know. I’m sort of month crazy.) I really like [name]April[/name] [name]Susannah[/name], and [name]Susannah[/name] was one of the last names in my top 10 that I really wanted to incorporate into the three names. Now my only problem is A’s second middle name! I feel like I need it to be alliterative, in order to match the others. For a while, I thought I’d figured it all out with [name]April[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Stelle[/name]. Then, of couse, I realized the initials problem. I still really like that name, though! What do you think? Since it would actually be 4 initials with the last name (like ASSJ or ASSM) does it still matter?

My other option of course, would be to make it AAS. In order for it to not be too long, though, it’d need to be one syllable. The only one syllable A name that I even remotely like is [name]Aude[/name] ([name]Aud[/name]). Thoughts on that? Any suggestions?

I actually am a fan of just [name]April[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] on it’s own, but I think that’s like cheating her out of a middle name. The only other thing I can come up with is to use my maiden name as her second middle. No, it wouldn’t be alliterative like the other two, but since she would have mom’s name, maybe that makes it special, not like being left-out? Thoughts?

Sorry for writing a little novella there, but I just can’t seem to find a way to make this work. Not like I’m in a big rush to think of name actual babies or anything, but still…

Thank you so much!
Quirk

Sorry, I think [name]Aud[/name] is just Odd but [name]Auden[/name]'s fine. Also, intials ASS would really bother me. Here are some second middle name suggestions for [name]April[/name] [name]Susannah[/name].

[name]April[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]April[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]April[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Florence[/name]
[name]April[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]
[name]April[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Harper[/name]
[name]April[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]April[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]April[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]April[/name] [name]Susanna[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]April[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name]

Thanks for the reply, bedhead. I like [name]April[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Louise[/name]. All very springy, fresh names. The only problem is that then she’d be the only one without alliteration.