Middle name - Beverly + Barbara

[name]Hi[/name] Everyone,
My husband and I have picked a first name for our soon-to-be baby girl but are still working on a middle name. I would like to merge the names of our moms - [name]Beverly[/name] and [name]Barbara[/name]. So far I have [name]Bea[/name] (like bee) or [name]Beah[/name] (bee-ah). Anyone have a better idea? Her first name will be [name]Miriam[/name] if that helps. Thanks!

Maybe Berry? Or Beryl? Can’t really think of anything else that isn’t Barley or Bevara and those are very goofy.

Actually I just realized Miriam Berry/Beryl sounds very similar to Marion Berry…
Miriam Bea is very cute though, that seems like it’s probly your best bet. Sorry I couldn’t be more help.

I can only think of words like bravery, revere, barely and beaver which is SO not helpful lol. [name]Ava[/name], [name]Lyra[/name], and [name]Avery[/name] kind of blend the two. Does the blend of their names need to start with a b?

Barbaraly? [name]Barbara[/name]-[name]Lee[/name]? Hmm … no, go with [name]Bea[/name], it’s cute :slight_smile:

Using the letters from both names you can get [name]Abby[/name], [name]Ava[/name], [name]Avery[/name], [name]Lea[/name], [name]Vera[/name]… I really like your idea of [name]Bea[/name] though. It keeps it simple.

Are 2 middles out?

I thought of [name]Miriam[/name] [name]Everly[/name] [name]Babson[/name]. Is [name]Barbara[/name] your mum or hubby’s mum’s name? Because [name]Babson[/name] means ‘son of [name]Barbara[/name]’.

I’ve just always loved the look of [name]Babson[/name]-- looks sort of old world glam-ish. I also wanted to avoid 2 B names hence [name]Everly[/name]… which I love.