Middle name change for Iris

There has been a change- hence the new announcement…
The hospital called with a question about the birth certificate worksheet and to clarify her name. I asked my husband if she was [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] or [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] and he said that while she will always be [name_u]June[/name_u] bug he thinks she really is [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]. Also my daughter said last night, “her face is trying to tell us she is [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]” so I had it changed back officially.

Oh, I’m glad! While [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is pretty, [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] feels special. [name_u]Truly[/name_u] spectacular!!

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] sounds just as beautiful as [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u], and has an extra bit of feistiness and strength about it. [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you found the perfect name. :slight_smile:

Wow!! [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] is STUNNING!!! I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] it!!! Perfection!!!

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] is gorgeous, simply stunning. Congratulations to you and your family on your new addition!