Middle name decisions!

[name]Hi[/name] all, I posted a few weeks ago with our girl/boy list. We have narrowed the first names down and I am now working on finding the perfect middle names. My kids right now are [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Evan[/name] and [name]Esme[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]. We find out [name]Monday[/name] if we are having a girl or boy. So I’m getting excited and a bit anxious! Thanks in advance!

For a boy:
[name]Charles[/name] ([name]Charlie[/name]) will be the first name. Named after Dh’s grandpa, but we want the child to have his own distinct middle name.

Possible middles:
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] -Dh is a little iffy on [name]Oliver[/name], I love it but wow when did it get so popular?)
[name]Hamilton[/name] -Not a family name, just like the sound of it I guess
[name]Emmanuel[/name] -We are Protestant Christians and I know this is an established name, but I’m not sure if this is like naming him [name]Jesus[/name]? I’m probably over thinking it.
[name]August[/name]/[name]Augustus[/name]/[name]Augustine[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]

Other ideas?

For a girl first name:
[name]Iris[/name]

Possible middles:
[name]Arden[/name]- too floral?
[name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]

Not sure I’m feeling any of them, maybe they seem too standard or predictable as a middle name? Ideas would be appreciated.

[name]Charles[/name] [name]Hamilton[/name]
[name]Charles[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Charles[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Charles[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]

Best wishes! :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name] and congrats on your pregnancy! I love your son and daughter’s names - [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Evan[/name] and [name]Esme[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] are great together! Some ideas for mn’s for [name]Charles[/name]: (From your list, I love [name]Charles[/name] [name]Hamilton[/name] - so handsome!)

[name]Charles[/name] [name]Everett[/name]
[name]Charles[/name] [name]Elliot[/name]
*I was trying to carry the ‘E’ theme over to your new little one, as [name]Samuel[/name]'s mn starts with E, and [name]Esme[/name]'s first name starts with E.

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] is my favorite for a girl (again, carrying over the E theme), and I love [name]Iris[/name] [name]Victoria[/name], also. Some other ideas:

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Estelle[/name]
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Penelope[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helps!

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] [name]Penelope[/name] are very sweet! I’ll try those out on Dh. Thanks!

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] flows the best. I also think [name]Charles[/name] [name]Owen[/name] is pretty perfect! [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Sam[/name] are great together.