Middle name final 2

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] vs [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]. These are definitely the two we can actually agree on :sweat_smile: although bit took some convincing on my part that [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is a great name! Which do you think?

Btw do you know any Leo’s in real life? How does it wear on a person? I’ve never actually met one besides the name being seemingly popular.

3 Likes

[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]! The flow is so much better & I love how classic it feels against [name_m]Leo[/name_m]!

i love both, but i slightly prefer leo gabriel!

i know a few leos, and they all wear them well! i know a leo that’s about 16 and another that’s almost 2, and it works on both of them

they’re both so lovely, but I think [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] fits in better with his brothers names!! I like how they’d all have a nature connection! I also like the flow and imagery of [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]!

I’ve known a few [name_m]Leos[/name_m], not a lot though! They’ve all worn the name well, I think [name_m]Leo[/name_m] suits a lot of different types of people!

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] is gorgeous!

I’ve only met one little [name_m]Leo[/name_m] - he wore it well and it suited his cheeky, cheery character

I like both of them but I slightly prefer [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]. I know 2 [name_m]Leos[/name_m] but it isn’t that popular where I live.

I think they have different vibes - [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] seems more old-school vintage while [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] gives me an international feel. Both very handsome!

I know 4 [name_m]Leos[/name_m] that I can think of - they range from 10 to newborn!

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] for me! He’s super cute with your boys. :heart: [name_u]Forest[/name_u] is lovely, but I prefer [name_m]Forster[/name_m], myself.

Good luck!

I know SEVERAL [name_m]Leos[/name_m]! It’s more popular than you might realize. I think any kid could wear it just fine.
I like that [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] is more unique.

I like both and they’re quite different from each other. Does one sound better than the other if you say them out loud with your surname?

I haven’t met any [name_m]Leos[/name_m] - I do recall though that [name_f]Mindy[/name_f] Kaling’s character on The [name_f]Mindy[/name_f] Project has a son she named [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and it seemed really wearable to me.

i prefer leo gabriel! i think those two names sound great together.
i’ve known a few leos in real life, and i’ve always liked that name.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] is adorable and strong

I love [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] for you, it fits the best with the cool, unexpected, woodsy vibes of your older boys’ names. [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] is a beautiful name but feels much more stylistically neutral paired with the popular [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. I love that [name_u]Forest[/name_u] has a bit more of a you stamp on it.

1 Like

Another vote for [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]. I love that it’s a little more unexpected, and I think the names flow better together. Maybe it’s because [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] feels so much longer than [name_m]Leo[/name_m]? And it’s definitely because I love woodsy, nature names.

1 Like

I think I agree with you there for sure.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] gets my vote, so handsome! I work with children, so I’ve met several young [name_m]Leos[/name_m] over the past few years, and I’m always so excited to hear it!

I love [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u], I think it’s such a handsome sounding name and very unique!

I love both options! I think I prefer [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u], it sounds so cool.

[name_f]My[/name_f] best friend’s name is [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and it works great. I love his name (and so does he), it suits him perfectly.

Both are great, but [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] just seems more you.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] gets my vote! :slight_smile:

I used to know a [name_m]Leo[/name_m] when I was in high school, and I think it wears fine.