Middle Name for Adelaide.

See the results of this poll: Which Middle Name for Adelaide?

Respondents: 48 (This poll is closed)

• Violet : 30 (63%)
  • Olive : 5 (10%)
  • Sophie : 12 (25%)
  • Lila: 1 (2%)

I like [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Violet[/name], but find it a bit long. [name]How[/name] about [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]?

[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is lovely! I don’t know if I can change the poll, but [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] anyone? :]

I was going to suggest [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] when I saw the thread :slight_smile:

I don’t think any of the ones in your list are great TBH

@emelis That’s why I appreciate Nameberry-people are very honest about their opinions towards names. It looks like [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is winning, but I do love [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. :]

I like the name [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Violet[/name], it just wouldn’t work in Australia, cause [name]Adelaide[/name] is a capital city - paired with another noun it sounds funny, almost like a species of [name]Violet[/name] if that makes sense. Something like [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Violet[/name] I would have no issue with.

Ahh, I see. I’m in the US, so it’s not nearly as much of an issue but I understand what you mean. I’m leaning towards [name]Adelaide[/name] at the moment but I could still definitely see myself using [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Violet[/name].

[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]…completely lovely

[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is gorgeous!

I was pretty set on [name]Violet[/name] but I am LOVING [name]Pearl[/name]. [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] or [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]- I love it. So sweet ,classy,beautiful,and vintage, which is kind of the epitome of my naming style/what I look for when coming up with combos!

Thank you so much for all of your help! Adding [name]Adelaide[/name]/[name]Adeline[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] to the top five. :]

I voted for [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Violet[/name] but I like [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] much much more, such a great combo! :slight_smile:

@svea It is a wonderful combo,isn’t it? I wish I had thought of it before, haha. But thank you Berries for the suggestion! I love it.

I voted for [name]Sophie[/name], but after reading the whole thread my vote is definitely for [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Pearl[/name].