Middle name for Audrey

We’ve just found out that we are expecting our second daughter! We’ll be using [name]Audrey[/name] for her first name (it was our runner-up for our first little girl) but I am stumped on her middle name and need some suggestions. We have a son [name]Damion[/name] [name]Alan[/name] (not mine - but I’d prefer his name fit in with our sibset) and daughter [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ann[/name].

Here’s what I’ve come up with so far:

[name]Anneliese[/name] - third runner-up name, but we’re worried that it would seem odd when compared to our [name]Lizzy[/name]'s name.
[name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Clare[/name]/[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Sophia[/name] - really leaning away from this one, as our last name rhymes with pizza. I think the double “a” sound is too much together.

Comments and additional suggestions welcome!

From your list, I like these MN combos:

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]

Other ideas:
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]

I love [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]! Also,
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Claire[/name]

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Claire[/name] are my favorites off your list, especially with your “pizza” last name - ha!

With [name]Damion[/name] [name]Alan[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ann[/name], do you want another A name? If so, I don’t think [name]Anneliese[/name] - though I love it - is appropriate with [name]Ann[/name] already having been used with [name]Elizabeth[/name]. So, here are more ideas:

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Alice[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Agatha[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Agnes[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Antoinette[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Arabella[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Alexis[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Angelica[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Ava[/name]

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I like [name]Lemon[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Alice[/name]! I think it fits really well with [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ann[/name] and [name]Damion[/name] [name]Alan[/name]. From your list, I like [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Claire[/name] or [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name].

I also really like [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Abigail[/name]!

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Claire[/name]!! [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Grace[/name] are also quite lovely. I really like the other names on your list, but I didn’t think they worked so well as middles for [name]Audrey[/name] (to be honest, I’d probably avoid a name that starts with a vowel).

Some other suggestions:
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Simone[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Hope[/name]

My first daughter was soooo close to being named [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Claire[/name], so that definitely gets my vote! I also liked [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Clara[/name] :slight_smile:

My fave:

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]

This will give you the five syllables that your DS and DD’s names both have. [name]Annaliese[/name] is too close to [name]Ann[/name], [name]IMO[/name].

Some ideas:

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]/[name]Adeline[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] (I’m cheating a bit, I know)
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Diana[/name] (might not be best with “Pizza”)
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Isabel[/name]