Middle name for Camellia

Which middle name sounds best with [name]Camellia[/name]? The name [name]Beth[/name] was my middle name (before I replaced it with my maiden name after getting married), and [name]Charlotte[/name] is my deceased Aunt’s name, so they have personal meaning to me. My other two daughters both have middle names that honor great-grandmothers ([name]Iris[/name] and [name]Veronica[/name]) and just happen to be flower names as well, but since [name]Camellia[/name] is already a flower, I don’t need a flower middle name.

[name]Camellia[/name] [name]Beth[/name] (my former middle name)
[name]Camellia[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] (my aunt’s name)
[name]Camellia[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] (a distant family name on my husband’s side I think)
[name]Camellia[/name] [name]Winter[/name] (baby is due in [name]Jan[/name]. and [name]Winters[/name] is my husband’s paternal grandma’s maiden name)
[name]Camellia[/name] [name]Eve[/name]
[name]Camellia[/name] [name]Arden[/name]
[name]Camellia[/name] [name]Amber[/name]

[name]Do[/name] any of them actually flow? Last name is two syllables, J-----s

Oh, and would you use one “l” or two?
[name]Camelia[/name] or
[name]Camellia[/name] like the flower is spelled?

I’d go with [name]Camellia[/name] [name]Beth[/name] (this spelling)

Does anyone know why my post subject lines are one of the only ones not in bold? [name]Do[/name] I have to do that manually? Thanks and I would love more feedback on [name]Camellia[/name]/[name]Camelia[/name] combos, please!

I think [name]Camelia[/name] [name]Beth[/name] is by far the best choice! BTW, your subject line is not in bold because there have been no new comments on it. When there are new comments on it that you haven’t seen, it will go bold again. The bold changes according to who is looking at it.

[name]Love[/name] the name [name]Camellia[/name]! I think I like [name]Camellia[/name] [name]Eve[/name]. [name]Camellia[/name] [name]Winter[/name] is lovely too. Bc [name]Beth[/name] is a diminutive of [name]Elizabeth[/name], maybe you could incorporate it someway like:

[name]Camellia[/name] [name]Elise[/name] (which I think sounds lovely)
[name]Camellia[/name] [name]Lisette[/name]
[name]Camellia[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] (cousin of [name]Elisabeth[/name])

I like [name]Camellia[/name] [name]Beth[/name] as well. It is very pretty. I also like [name]Camellia[/name] [name]Winter[/name].

I love winter as a middle name! especially if it’s a family name

Thanks everyone! I also like the suggestion of using a form of [name]Elizabeth[/name], such as [name]Elise[/name], which is a name I happen to love!