Middle name for Clara?

Hey Berries!

This is my first post here! I’ve seen a couple of other people ask this question but I’ve still not found an answer that I’m happy with. I love the name [name_f]Clara[/name_f] but all my favorite middle spots just don’t seem to work. I would love to do two middle names, if possible. I love unique, but old fashioned names. Here are my current options:

Abilene- So beautiful but I don’t like when the first name ends with the same letter as the middle name begins with.

Lynn- This used to be my go-to before my SO said she could be misheard as [name_f]Carolyn[/name_f].

Lynnette- I used to absolutely love this one before I had a math teacher with the same name. It’s also a family name, but I’m concerned that using it would stir up some family drama.

Rosemarie- A family name I would love to pass down to my children. But the repeating “r” sound always throws me off.

Mae- A top contender. It has the same meaning as my name.

Beatrice- One of my favorites. I love the meaning!

Right now I’m thinking [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] but I could use some fresh ideas!

1 Like

Clara [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is lovely!

How about…
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_u]Abilene[/name_u]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]

I tried to use names from your list and added a few uncommon old fashioned names that seemed to fit your style :blush:

2 Likes

Clara [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] would be lovely

Clara [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]

1 Like

Clara is lovely! I think [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] [name_u]Abilene[/name_u] would be great (I love [name_u]Abilene[/name_u]). [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is also nice.

1 Like