Middle name for Cloud?

Narrowed it down to either [name]Leopold[/name] (not sure yet), [name]Julian[/name], [name]Isaiah[/name], [name]Gabriel[/name]. Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Leopold[/name] - [name]Cloud[/name] and [name]Leopold[/name] both end in D, so it is throwing me off. Iā€™d save it for later!
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Julian[/name] - I love [name]Julian[/name], but it isnā€™t regarded as the strongest of male names. I think you need more masculinityā€¦
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Isaiah[/name] - This is really a sweet one, and I like the flow and melody of the name.
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] - My favorite. Itā€™s sweet and classic yet still very handsome and strong. A real winner!

Good luck, [name]Cherilyn[/name]!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Thanks [name]Lemon[/name] for your help. Down to [name]Isaiah[/name] and [name]Gabriel[/name] now, gotta admit do like these better.

[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] is a good name. Others you might want to consider: (sorry for the repeats)
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Gregory[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Laurence[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Lucius[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Emmanuel[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Ethan[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Jeremiah[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Josiah[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Malachi[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Raphael[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Solomon[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Julian[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Silas[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Barnaby[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Damian[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Augustus[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Fabian[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Magnus[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Tennyson[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Lysander[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Anderson[/name]

[name]Mischa[/name]- thanks for more names to consider, itā€™s ok if some names repeat. No worries :slight_smile: .

[name]Silas[/name] seems like a good name. Never heard it before, so not quite sure. [name]Joseph[/name] would be cool, then could have the NN CJ. Could keep those as a second choice, along with [name]Laurence[/name] too. Could keep them in mind, if [name]Gabriel[/name] donā€™t work out.

I donā€™t know if anybody knows this, but there was a [name]St[/name]. [name]Cloud[/name]. Honestly, I only know that because I have owned, and read, every Beyond [name]Jason[/name] and [name]Jennifer[/name] book in the series until it literally fell apart in my hand. I know you had your list narrowed, and I actually like [name]Cloud[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name], but perhaps pairing it with another [name]Saint[/name] name would make for a cool combo.

[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Abel[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Benedict[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Damian[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Emmanuel[/name] (already suggested, but I love [name]Emmanuel[/name] enough to share)
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Fabian[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Godfrey[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Gregory[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Ignatius[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Peregrine[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] (I think this is a cute combo)
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Wolfgang[/name]

There are other saint names listed, but these are the ones I thought flowed the best with [name]Cloud[/name].

Iā€™m Catholic, and for us [name]Gabriel[/name] is referred to as [name]St[/name]. [name]Gabriel[/name] the Archangel - he is a saint. Heā€™s the patron saint of messengers, television and radio workers, and postal service workers.

I know, and the combo is my favorite. I was trying not to repeat it in the list, though.

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Cherilyn[/name], Iā€™m glad you like [name]Silas[/name], [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Laurence[/name]. I picked [name]Silas[/name] to be paired with [name]Cloud[/name] not only because itā€™s the name of a saint (aka [name]St[/name] [name]Silvanus[/name]) but also it is the name of the lead character in one of my favourite [name]George[/name] [name]Eliot[/name] novels, [name]Silas[/name] Marner. Itā€™s about a weaver who stumbles upon a golden haired child on his doorstep and decides to keep her after he discovers her mother dead outside in the snow. He finds a new purpose in life raising this orphan child. This story touched me when I read it long ago and I think the name goes well with [name]Cloud[/name]. [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Laurence[/name] are also saintā€™s names that a great paired with [name]Cloud[/name]. Best wishes to you!

Oh, okay! Sorry, it wasnā€™t clear from your post. Thanks for clarifying!

Thanks everyone for the many well wishes and names choices, *adds to list (just in case).

[name]Mischa[/name]- thatā€™s lovely, thanks for so much sharing.

[name]Lemon[/name]- didnā€™t know this about [name]Gabriel[/name] ā€œHeā€™s the patron saint of messengers, television and radio workers, and postal service workers.ā€ Thatā€™s interesting and thanks for bringing that up.

Update- going to go with the middle name [name]Gabriel[/name]. Like how the name sounds and the meaning. Know said this alot, but thank you to everyone again.

[name]Cherilyn[/name] -

[name]Cloud[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] is so great! Congratulations on finding your perfect name!

Thanks [name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile: