Middle name for Cora....?

So I am pretty positive that her first name will be [name_f]Cora[/name_f]. Though I am having trouble with a middle name. Here’s what I thinking:

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]/[name_f]Noelle[/name_f] - because I think it sounds pretty

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] - because my mom who passed away 9 years ago loved doves. But a lot of people have been making fun of it :frowning:

Any thoughts? Any other suggestions?

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]! And [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] is a nice way to honor your mother, if you’re unsure of using [name_u]Dove[/name_u] what about [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Aviana[/name_f] (meaning bird) or [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] (meaning youthful) or [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Celine[/name_f] (meaning heavenly)

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] sounds so lovely! Very soft and pretty.

I don’t find [name_u]Dove[/name_u] strange, especially as a middle name. [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] looks very brief but it works, and I think it’s sweet to honour your mother this way. Alternatively, you could use your mother’s name or a variant of it. Or [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] or [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] would be possibilities (one might sound better with the surname).

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is pretty!