Middle name for Daphne....undecided

First we have the option. to have a middle name after my grandmother [name_f]Arietta[/name_f]. I was thinking to modernize it to either…

Arienna
[name_f]Ariella[/name_f]

No [name_f]Aria[/name_f] bc that’s my cats name haha!

If we choose to just come up with any name we like

Ezlyn
[name_f]Ashlyn[/name_f]
Emmalyn
Olivianna
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

Which of these are your favorite? Her last name is [name_u]Reid[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Arietta[/name_f] would be lovely! I don’t think it really needs to be modernized. But, if that’s what you would prefer, [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Ariella[/name_f] is equally beautiful. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I agree. [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Arietta[/name_f] is beautiful, but if you really want to modernize it [name_f]Ariella[/name_f] is my favourite. A lovely way to honour your grandmother :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Daphne [name_f]Ariella[/name_f] is sweet!

Daphne [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is nice too

Daphne [name_f]Ariana[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Julietta[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Arianell[/name_f]

The name would be emmalyn like [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] and I see emmaline and emma…line. sounds different.

I love [name_f]Arietta[/name_f] and [name_f]Ariella[/name_f]!! From your names, I love Olivianna!!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Ariella[/name_f] is really pretty! I also like [name_f]Ashlyn[/name_f] and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Ariella is pretty, but I say go with the original and have [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Arietta[/name_f]. It’s stunning!

2 Likes

I agree [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Arietta[/name_f] is great! It doesnt feel like it needs modernizing

Otherwise [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is lovely too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Daphne [name_f]Arietta[/name_f] is beautiful, meaningful and unique! [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Ariella[/name_f] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] are really beautiful options too.
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_u]Ariel[/name_u], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Violetta[/name_f], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Marietta[/name_f], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Etta[/name_f]/Ettie, [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Margaretta[/name_f], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Rosetta[/name_f] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] would be stunning alternatives to [name_f]Arietta[/name_f].

Would you consider [name_f]Arrietty[/name_f]? I think [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Arrietty[/name_f] sounds super cute

Of the options you listed [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Ariella[/name_f] would be my pick

I think [name_f]Arietta[/name_f] is so cute though. [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Arietta[/name_f] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] just kinda works in my mind. But I suppose more modern would just be [name_f]Etta[/name_f]. [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] is my suggestion to you.

2 Likes

I think [name_f]Arietta[/name_f] is totally modern sounding. I have never heard it so it is very unique and the meaning/ honor behind it is everything. Plus it just sounds stunning with [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and [name_u]Reid[/name_u].

Daphne [name_f]Arietta[/name_f] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]

Love it!!!

I LOVE [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Arietta[/name_f]. That’s my favorite of all the ones on your list. I actually think it sounds very fresh as is.

Could not agree more!

Another vote for [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Arietta[/name_f]. It’s lovely!

Maybe [name_f]Aletta[/name_f]?

I would love [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Ariella[/name_f] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]!!

Daphne [name_f]Emmalyn[/name_f] or [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] is my second choice

I really love [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Arietta[/name_f]!