Middle name for Daphne

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I have finally settled on the name [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] for our first baby due this Fall! We really want to utilize a family name for a middle, but we are having a difficult time narrowing down the list. Here’s the list we are pulling from:

[name_f]Louise[/name_f]/[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Bernadine[/name_f] (I prefer [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f])
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Mary[/name_f]/[name_f]Mae[/name_f]

I think we are leaning more towards [name_f]Louise[/name_f] or [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]. We see the name [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] as very feminine but not frilly. [name_f]Louise[/name_f] would give her more of an edge, but [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] might add that frill that [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] lacks? I even considered [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] (I thought it flowed better) but I don’t think I want to go down the two-middle-names road.

I know I’m totally over thinking this! [name_f]My[/name_f] husband likes everything I’ve suggested, so he isn’t much help. Any suggestions (using our list of family names) would be super helpful! [name_f]TIA[/name_f]!!

I absolutely love [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] - strong and streamlined. [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] are in a close tie for second.