Middle Name for Davis

See the results of this poll: Which Sounds better as a middle name for Davis

Respondents: 32 (This poll is closed)

• Davis Chance : 1 (3%)
  • Davis Samuel : 4 (11%)
  • Davis James : 15 (43%)
  • Davis Christopher: 15 (43%)

I love the name [name_m]Davis[/name_m]! The flow of [name_m]Davis[/name_m] [name_m]Chance[/name_m] is a bit abrupt for me, although that does depend on your last name. The S’s in [name_m]David[/name_m] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] run together so it’s kind of hissy. [name_m]Davis[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is a bit too rhyme-y and it kind of gives off a cowboy vibe. [name_m]Davis[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] is great - nice flow, names that work well together. I voted for that one!

What about [name_m]Davis[/name_m] [name_m]Henri[/name_m]? Does that sound good together?

[name_m]Davis[/name_m] chance & [name_m]Davis[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] end with too similar a sound, [name_m]Davis[/name_m] ends with an s while [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] starts with an s - to me that makes those 3 combinations difficult. [name_m]Davis[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] I really like

I think [name_m]Davis[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] flows the best. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Davis[/name_m]!

[name_m]Davis[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]!