Middle name for Edward (Ned)

I posted earlier but have just figured out how to create a poll. Thanks to those who already commented. Trying to decide between [name_u]George[/name_u] and [name_m]William[/name_m]. [name_m]William[/name_m] has more meaning for me. Surname is similar to Halliwell.

• Edward George
  • Edward William

0 voters

Fixed your poll for you @EJK1720 (you need to be sure to insert it on its own separate line :slight_smile: )

I really love both of these super classic options, and I voted [name_u]George[/name_u] purely because I’m loving the flow of it with your longer surname.

But if [name_m]William[/name_m] has more meaning to you, that would also be a very handsome choice.

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]George[/name_u] for its flow and as a name generally

I voted for [name_u]George[/name_u]! I love [name_m]William[/name_m] as well, it’s a great name but I don’t think I really like the repetition of the ‘w’ in [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] and agree that with a longer surname [name_u]George[/name_u] has better flow.

I love [name_m]Edward[/name_m] with the nn [name_m]Ned[/name_m]!
I really like [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m], it’s so soft and sweet.
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] is handsome too though, so you can’t go wrong!

[name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u]!

Edward [name_u]George[/name_u] creates an amazing flow with your surname but I prefer [name_m]William[/name_m] over [name_u]George[/name_u] and you also mentioned that [name_m]William[/name_m] is very meaningful to you! So, my vote goes to [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]!

I voted [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] because it has more meaning for you. I also like the sound of it.