Middle name for Eliza?

A little background: DH and I had chosen [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Grace[/name] as our baby girl’s name, but I was uncomfortable with the cat/witch associations and with the nn Tabs/[name]Tabby[/name].

We’re now almost settled on [name]Eliza[/name], but haven’t come up with a middle name yet. I don’t want to do [name]Grace[/name] because [name]Eliza[/name] is more common and I’d rather have a more unique nickname.

I really like [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Corinne[/name]. I like the sound, and the flow is similar to my name. (Last name is very common, two syllables.)

DH isn’t so keen on [name]Corinne[/name], though. Any other suggestions? I’d prefer one- or two-syllable names, and I love the accent on the second syllable too, but any suggestions are welcome!

I love [name]Eliza[/name]! I think [name]Corrine[/name] is great with it.

[name]How[/name] about:
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Mae[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Kate[/name]

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Paige[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Bryn[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Greer[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Maren[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Scout[/name]

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Celeste[/name] is my favorite!

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Greer[/name], [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Delphine[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] are all nice!

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Coraline[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Amelie[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Madeline[/name]

I like [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Corinne[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Bronwen[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Dawn[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Jasmine[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Maureen[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Mireille[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Norine[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Rachel[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Therese[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Verity[/name]

[name]Just[/name] wanted to update and say thanks for all of the beautiful suggestions. I liked [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Verity[/name] since [name]Verity[/name] is one of my favorite girls’ names. :slight_smile: Eventually my husband came around to [name]Corinne[/name]! We’re both happy with the name and I find myself liking it more and more, which is always a good thing. Thanks again for the help!

[name]How[/name] about [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Colette[/name]? It’s fairly similar in sound to [name]Corinne[/name] and has the emphasis on the second syllable.

– [name]Edit[/name]: Whoops! Somehow missed your post above :wink: Congrats! [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Corinne[/name] is beautiful.