Middle name for Eric?

I think we’ve decided on [name]Eric[/name] Churchyard if we have a boy. [name]Just[/name] can’t decide on a middle name now… So:
[name]Eric[/name] [name]Douglas[/name] Churchyard
[name]Eric[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] Churchyard
[name]Eric[/name] [name]William[/name] Churchyard
These are our top 3 at the moment but am open to other suggestions… What do you think?

If we have a girl she will be [name]Enid[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name] Churchyard and we already have a daughter named [name]Florence[/name] [name]Marlena[/name] Churchyard.

Thanks, [name]Eli[/name] x

I like [name]Eric[/name] [name]William[/name] out of your choices. Are they family names, or names you just thought sounded nice with [name]Eric[/name]?

Thanks. [name]Arthur[/name] is a family name. [name]Douglas[/name] was our other first name choice until someone pointed out the [name]Doug[/name] Churchyard wasn’t the best combination…! [name]William[/name] was our favourite suggestion for a middle name for [name]Douglas[/name] which again someone suggested sounded good with [name]Eric[/name].

I vote for [name]Eric[/name] [name]William[/name].
To me, [name]Eric[/name] [name]Douglas[/name] Churchyard sounds like [name]Eric[/name] dug this churchyard.

i’m glad you’re using [name]Eric[/name]! I think [name]Eric[/name] [name]William[/name] & [name]Eric[/name] [name]Douglas[/name] are best of the three. [name]Eric[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] is okay if the family connection for [name]Arthur[/name] is strong, but [name]Eric[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] is a bit R heavy.

[name]Edit[/name]: [name]Just[/name] read the last post about [name]Douglas[/name], which may be a valid point. I’d say [name]William[/name] is best.