Middle Name for Everett

We’re really struggling with coming to an agreement on a middle name. Any input on the current list or some fresh ideas would be much appreciated. Our last name starts with an M and is two syllables. I am not necessarily a huge fan of all of these, but to be fair I wanted to include names that have been suggested by both of us. Some of the names are inspired by literature and music; others were chosen for no particular reason (other than we like the way they sound).

[name]Everett[/name] [name]Cormac[/name]: lit reference
[name]Everett[/name] Dahl: lit reference
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Iver[/name]: pronounced ee-vair and inspired by the band Bon [name]Iver[/name] – whose name came from the french word for winter (hiver), which may be appropriate in light of our due date in late [name]November[/name], which can feel pretty wintery here
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Eamon[/name]: would most people actually know how to pronounce this one?
[name]Everett[/name] Eyre: or this one, for that matter? also a lit reference
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Harper[/name]
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Jude[/name]
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Ulysses[/name]: lit reference
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Sinclair[/name]: lit reference
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Booth[/name]: lit reference
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Ford[/name]: loosely inspired by Mumford and Sons; also just like the sound of it

Wow, I love so many of these. Especially the lit and Bon [name]Iver[/name] (what a great idea!) references.

My favorites
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Iver[/name]
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Sinclair[/name]
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Ulysses[/name]- (just met a little boy with this first name and I am totally sold on it now).
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Cormac[/name]- I like the combo but not sure if I would like [name]Cormac[/name] with a M last name following it.
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Booth[/name]

I think [name]Eamon[/name] you may have to explain the pronunciation, as it is not how it looks.
Eyre- as in [name]Jane[/name] Eyre? well I think many could get that.

My favorites:

[name]Everett[/name] [name]Ford[/name]
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Jude[/name]
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Booth[/name]

I also like [name]Everett[/name] [name]James[/name]; [name]Everett[/name] [name]Porter[/name] and [name]Everett[/name] [name]Asher[/name]

[name]Everett[/name] [name]Jude[/name], [name]Everett[/name] [name]Conrad[/name], and [name]Everett[/name] [name]Booth[/name] are my favorites. I like [name]Everett[/name] [name]Booth[/name], but [name]Booth[/name] reminds me of [name]John[/name] [name]Wilkes[/name] [name]Booth[/name], which isn’t the greatest association, imo. Then again, it also reminds me of [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Booth[/name] (I’m pretty sure she started Salvation [name]Army[/name]), and [name]Seeley[/name] [name]Booth[/name] (from the show Bones), so those are pretty good associations. I can’t think of the literary reference, though…

I seriously considered adding [name]Everett[/name] [name]Micah[/name] [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Everett[/name] [name]Eli[/name] to my list–if you like them, feel free to take them. I can’t imagine using [name]Everett[/name] as a FN. :*(

Good luck!