Middle name for Ezra?

This name has quickly become a favorite of mine (hubby not on board…yet). I have no idea what would work as a middle name…any suggestions?

Thanks!

ps-last name is [name]Wood[/name]

[name]Hi[/name]! I love [name]Ezra[/name], and [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Gideon[/name] is my favorite [name]Ezra[/name] combo. :slight_smile:

[name]Ezra[/name] [name]Donovan[/name] [name]Wood[/name] (I remember you liking [name]Malcolm[/name], and [name]Donovan[/name] has that feel to me…)
[name]Ezra[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Wood[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name] [name]Gideon[/name] [name]Wood[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name] [name]Julian[/name] [name]Wood[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Wood[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name] [name]Phinean[/name] [name]Wood[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name] [name]Phineas[/name] [name]Wood[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Wood[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name] [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Wood[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Wood[/name]

Good luck!

Nice, [name]Jill[/name]!
I love [name]Gideon[/name], [name]Gabriel[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] the most with [name]Ezra[/name].
You have great suggestion! Keep 'em coming if you think of more.
Thanks so much!
[name]Tara[/name]

You’re welcome! Those were my favorites, too. If my memory is correct, I think you have a [name]Leo[/name], right? I love [name]Ezra[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] together, and I actually nearly suggested [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Leopold[/name] (but the D ending was the same as your last name, and I thought you had a little [name]Leo[/name]). :slight_smile:

I’ll think of some more, and I’m sure other posters will come up with some great combos.

(If you were to name your son [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Gideon[/name], [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name], or [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Julian[/name], I think I’d pass out from joy.) :slight_smile:

Take care!

[name]Jill[/name], you are precious! I do, indeed, have a [name]Leo[/name]! What a fantastic memory you have. I think [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Ezra[/name] are great together too but I’m still very much in love with [name]Malcolm[/name] so I’m wavering. I miscarried about three months ago but just got a positive test on New Year’s eve. I am full throttle in baby name mode again.

You’re suggestions are always so inspired and helpful. I always love it when you respond :wink:

Thanks so much!
[name]Tara[/name]

Awe, thanks so much, [name]Tara[/name]! That’s really kind of you. :slight_smile: I’m so, so sorry about your miscarriage, and wish you all the best with this pregnancy. :slight_smile: (What a great way to start the year!)

I had to laugh about the memory comment, because the other day, I went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water, only to realize that I already had a bottle in my hand! Doh!! On the bright side, I rarely forget a [name]Leo[/name]!

(And I lreally love [name]Malcolm[/name], too!) :slight_smile:

What about girls’ names?

Take care!

Yes, [name]Jill[/name] let’s talk girl names!
We have three daughters now…[name]Juliette[/name] ([name]Jules[/name]) [name]Maura[/name], [name]Bella[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] and [name]Mia[/name] [name]Sloane[/name] [name]Wood[/name]

My standby name is [name]Norah[/name] [name]Brigid[/name] unless something else strikes me. I think [name]Esme[/name] is so pretty but I’m not sure we could pull it off. Hubby says it’s kinda “out there”.

Please, please…give me YOUR

Yes, [name]Jill[/name] let’s talk girl names!
We have three daughters now…[name]Juliette[/name] ([name]Jules[/name]) [name]Maura[/name], [name]Bella[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] and [name]Mia[/name] [name]Sloane[/name] [name]Wood[/name]

My standby name is [name]Norah[/name] [name]Brigid[/name] unless something else strikes me. I think [name]Esme[/name] is so pretty but I’m not sure we could pull it off. Hubby says it’s kinda “out there”.

Please, please…give me YOUR THOUGHTS or suggestions
Can’t wait!
Heading to bed…night-night :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name]!

That’s right! I forgot the girls’ names, but everything is coming back now.

I really love [name]Norah[/name] [name]Brigid[/name], and I love [name]Esme[/name], too. If I can only vote for one, I’ll vote for [name]Esme[/name], only because I can really see it with your girls’ names. (Like I said, I love [name]Norah[/name], too, but [name]Esme[/name] feels girlier to me. Now I feel like I’ve hurt [name]Norah[/name]'s feelings…) :slight_smile:

I’d be surrpised if these haven’t been suggested already, but…

[name]Juliette[/name], [name]Mia[/name], [name]Bella[/name], and (drum roll…):

[name]Aveline[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] (oops…Not easy to say with your last name…)
[name]Anneliese[/name]/[name]Annelise[/name]
[name]Annora[/name] (nn [name]Nora[/name])
[name]Coralie[/name]
[name]Coralina[/name] (I heard this name recently on Nameberry, and thought it was beautiful…)
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]ESME[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name] (oops…[name]El[/name], like [name]Bella[/name])
[name]Evelina[/name]
[name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name]
[name]Honora[/name] (nn [name]Nora[/name])
[name]Jessamine[/name]
[name]Liliana[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name]
[name]Natalia[/name]
Sophina
[name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Simona[/name]/[name]Simone[/name]
[name]Tatiana[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Zara[/name] (if you change the Z to an N, and the first a to an O, it’s close to [name]Nora[/name]) :slight_smile:

I love the girls’ names…[name]Juliette[/name], [name]Mia[/name], and [name]Bella[/name] all feel so feminine, exotic, international, and strong, and the names I listed above have that feeling to me.

Talk to you later! :slight_smile:

Hey [name]Jill[/name]!
Thanks for your suggestions! I like [name]Simone[/name], [name]Elodie[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name] a lot!
I’m afraid I kinda boxed myself in with [name]Bella[/name] and [name]Mia[/name]'s names. I didn’t mean to get on an Italian theme. We are actually Irish (my side) and Scottish (hubby’s side). That’s one of the reasons I love [name]Esme[/name]…it’s NOT Italian. However, if we name a kid [name]Esme[/name] I think people are going to think we’re Twilight freaks. There are characters named [name]Bella[/name] and [name]Esme[/name].

Let me know if you think of anything else. I appreciate your time and interest. Perhaps I’ll fly you to [name]Georgia[/name] when the kid gets here to meet him/her :wink:

[name]Hi[/name]! I love [name]Simone[/name], [name]Elodie[/name], and [name]Lucia[/name], too. :slight_smile: I tried to stay away from Italian names (not very successfully, though), so on the bright side, two out of the three you liked are French!

I had a lot of others in my mind, but they were to similar to the other names, like [name]Camille[/name] ([name]Mia[/name]), [name]Annabelle[/name]/[name]Mirabelle[/name]/[name]Arabella[/name] ([name]Bella[/name]), [name]Cosette[/name] ([name]Juliette[/name]). :frowning: Here’s a few more…

[name]Juliette[/name], [name]Mia[/name], [name]Bella[/name] and:

[name]Cecile[/name]
[name]Clarissa[/name] (Italian, though…Sorry) :slight_smile:
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Madeleine[/name]

For what it’s worth, I wouldn’t think you were a Twilight freak if you chose [name]Esme[/name]–just someone with good taste. :slight_smile:

I mean, if you only had a [name]Bella[/name] and an [name]Esme[/name], yes, I’d totally think you were a rabid fan who has her walls plastered with Twilight posters and who wears the wolfe T-shirts while writing fan fiction, but you’ve got [name]Juliette[/name], [name]Mia[/name], and [name]Leo[/name], too, and their names dilute the Twilight association to me. :slight_smile:

I can see your concern, though.

I’ll keep thinking of names that don’t end in “ette” or “elle” while I eat snack.

(And, not to leave poor [name]Norah[/name] [name]Brigid[/name] out in the cold, I think it’s a beautiful name, too.) :slight_smile:

[name]Do[/name] your kids have a favorite name for the baby?

Talk to you later! :slight_smile: