• Florence Celia Niamh : 3 (13%)
  • Florence Cecilia Cait : 0 (0%)
  • Florence Cecily Cait : 0 (0%)
  • Florence Elena Cait : 1 (4%)
  • Florence Leona Cait : 1 (4%)
  • Florence Lucia Cait : 1 (4%)
  • Florence Eliza Cait : 7 (29%)
  • Florence Evelyn Cait: 2 (8%)

I voted for [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Cait[/name_f]. I like the strong ‘i’ sound and how the -a lifts the name at the end to help with flow. I also like [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_f]Elena[/name_f], and [name_f]Leona[/name_f].

I voted for [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] cause I think that’s an adorable name but I also really love [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Leona[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I voted for [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Cait[/name_f], close second would be [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Cait[/name_f].

If you’re not in love with [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] or [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] 100%, then I would definitely take them off the list, unless if you’re able to look pass the “meaning”.

As for the name [name_f]Lucia[/name_f], I wouldn’t worry about the name sounding too Italian. I wouldn’t have guessed it was Italian anyways. :stuck_out_tongue:

It was a tough call between [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] but i end up voting for [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Cait[/name_f]. It has a the best flow imo.

Especially with [name_f]Violet[/name_f]'s name I really love [name_f]Florance[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Cait[/name_f]. I love the individual names and they flow together very nicely and I think it sounds the best with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Cara[/name_f].