Middle Name for Freya??

My husband and I can’t seem to find a middle name that we like for [name_f]Freya[/name_f] that goes well with our last name (Escobar). [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_f]Serena[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] are our top choices as of right now and which ever one we don’t use will probably go to our next daughter if we have one. So [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or anything similar is out of the question. My husband suggested [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] Escobar last night, but we’re not sure if it works. Suggestions would be great!! Thank you!

I understand that some people may not like [name_f]Freya[/name_f], but its the name of the Norse goddess of love, beauty, and fertility. My husband loves Vikings and the mythology that goes with it. That being said we also had to use fertility treatments in order to get pregnant so the name seems to fit.

I think [name_f]Freya[/name_f] is a lovely choice, so underused for such a great name :slight_smile:

I think your husband’s suggestion of [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] flows very nicely with your last name.