middle name for Graham

Feminine, 2or more syllables middle name for girl name [name]Graham[/name]?

[name]Graham[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]

Dh would love to name this baby [name]Alexandra[/name] lol. I like [name]Graham[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]…

Dh would love to name this baby [name]Alexandra[/name] lol. I like [name]Graham[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]…

Names are so hard lol

I love the idea of using [name]Graham[/name] for a girl! I’ve never heard it before, which is awesome! I think of:

[name]Graham[/name] [name]Whitney[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Catarina[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Helena[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Hermione[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Arabella[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] McKell/Mckelle/Mckayle… etc. :slight_smile:
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Kayla[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Theodora[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Cassandra[/name]/[name]Cassidy[/name]

It sounds best if you pick a girly name- ending in -a or -le sounds nice. [name]Graham[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is beautiful. Good [name]Luck[/name]! x

I’ve never heard of [name]Graham[/name] for a girl. I don’t like it…

[name]Graham[/name] for a girl doesn’t work even with the most feminine middle name, imo.

I agree with this.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Graham[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]. Dh likes h [name]Graham[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]

[name]Graham[/name] for a girl is beyond horrible. [name]Graham[/name] is not even a nice name for a boy, [name]IMO[/name].

It’s like calling her [name]Roger[/name] or [name]Barry[/name].

LOL, agreed.

Shouldn’t this be on the boy forum?

Oh wait…

… my bad.

No need to be hateful!!

I’m sorry, but I don’t find [name]Graham[/name] an attractive name at all. I have a male friend named [name]Graham[/name] who’s in his 20s and it just doesn’t fit at all, it’s incredibly dated and I’d expect it to be on a 50 year old man or something. He can get away with it as he’s quite a masculine person in his appearance and demeanour, but it’s not even one of those names that is male but could be seen as “cute on a girl” at all. If you’re looking for a more masculine name for your daughter there are plenty out there that are getting use on girls (some very sadly) but I wouldn’t use [name]Graham[/name].

I’m all fine and dandy with opinions but no need for hateful comments

[name]Graham[/name] is all masculine for me.

It’s also a name that I associate too much with the cracker :slight_smile:

If you want to use it on a girl, perhaps best to use it in a middle slot…

[name]Hi[/name] feistyjess…
I agree with you, there is no need to be hateful or rude. However, as you’ve probably seen, potentially giving a daughter a traditionally (and up until now, exclusively, unless I’m mistaken) male name can be controversial. Of course, you can name your daughter whatever you like, and if you [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Graham[/name], then don’t let anyone stop you! But perhaps these comments are a good way to gauge people’s reactions to her name. Would you want people (whether secretly or openly) reacting this way for the rest of her life?

People irl have expressed both feelings. But not so harshly.
a few have actually known women named [name]Graham[/name].

traditionally masculine name that 80% of the people I know have never heard either way.
That being said I didn’t post asking if people loved or hated it. [name]Just[/name] looking for a great middle name.clearly people have looked past that request and chosen to share hateful and rude comments for no reason. If you don’t like it that’s fine. I have read some girls names on here that make me cringe but I keep my opinions to myself…

Definitely not a girl’s name.