middle name for Graham

I wouldn’t use [name]Graham[/name] for a boy. I understand, and occasionally like boys names for girls (such as the name [name]Teagan[/name]), but [name]Graham[/name]? That’s a full on boys name. [name]How[/name] about naming her something a bit more girly, and just calling her [name]Graham[/name]? [name]Just[/name] give her a proper girls name, just for official reasons, but you can still call her [name]Graham[/name]. Or give her the middle name [name]Graham[/name]. [name]How[/name] about [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Graham[/name]? And you call her [name]Graham[/name]? I promise you, she will thank you later in life for giving her a girl’s first name instead of a boy’s.

We are looking for a great feminine name for her middle name. If 20 yrs from now she has the name [name]Graham[/name] and hates it she can go by her middle. .if we chose to use it I will teach her to be proud of her gorgeous name.

That being said. We have not officially chosen it as a name hough its in our number two spot. If we can find a great middle name to complement it. Which is what I originally posted for. Not to be slammed and judged.