middle name for Gus?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] just wondering if you could suggest a great middle name for [name_u]Gus[/name_u]?

Family names that could be used are;

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], [name_m]Benson[/name_m], [name_m]Paul[/name_m], [name_u]Stanley[/name_u],

was thinking of possibly having two middle names but not set on that also open to any suggestions of any other names that sound good with [name_u]Gus[/name_u] as a first.

Thank you!

[name_u]Gus[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is my favourite from that list.

[name_u]Gus[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] doesn’t work, you need a longer name to balance out the very short [name_u]Gus[/name_u]. But [name_u]Gus[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] is better.

Have you considered a long form of [name_u]Gus[/name_u], with [name_u]Gus[/name_u] as a nn?

[name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Augustus[/name_m], [name_m]Augustin[/name_m], [name_m]Angus[/name_m], [name_m]Fergus[/name_m], [name_m]Ferguson[/name_m], [name_m]Gustaf[/name_m]/[name_m]Gustave[/name_m], Guster or even [name_m]Magnus[/name_m]?

Personally I love [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] or [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Stanley[/name_u]!

Other mn options for [name_u]Gus[/name_u] (just the first that come to mind):

[name_u]Gus[/name_u] [name_m]Alfred[/name_m]
[name_u]Gus[/name_u] [name_m]Harvey[/name_m]
[name_u]Gus[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_u]Gus[/name_u] [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_u]Stanley[/name_u]
[name_u]Gus[/name_u] [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] [name_m]Benson[/name_m]
[name_u]Gus[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]

thank you! I like all of your suggestions!!

[name_m]Just[/name_m] realised that [name_u]Gus[/name_u] [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_u]Stanley[/name_u] spells out GAS! Might want to avoid that one! Sorry!

[name_m]Gustav[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] would be so handsome! So would [name_m]Augustin[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m].

But for [name_u]Gus[/name_u] on its own, I like a combo of 2 of freddiethepink’s suggestions: [name_u]Gus[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Harvey[/name_m]. Of course that leaves out family names altogether…

A couple other ideas:
[name_u]Gus[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_m]Benson[/name_m]
[name_u]Gus[/name_u] [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]