Middle name for Henry

We love [name]Henry[/name] nn [name]Hank[/name], but I’m unsure about middle names. Our first son, [name]Harley[/name] [name]Bruce[/name], is named for both his grandpa’s so the pressure is on to find a good family name for number 2. [name]Henry[/name] is not a family name, although it is an all time favourite of my Dad’s so that is kind of cool. These are some family names we have to work with:

[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Austin[/name]
[name]Palmer[/name]
[name]Falkner[/name]
[name]Dean[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]David[/name]
[name]Lionel[/name]
[name]Douglas[/name]

Which do you think work best with [name]Henry[/name]? Any other combos come to mind?

Thanks!

I have to vote for [name]Dean[/name] every time I see because I love it so much!! I think [name]Henry[/name] [name]Dean[/name] is adorable. [name]Henry[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] sounds really nice as well :slight_smile:

I like [name]Thomas[/name], [name]James[/name] and [name]Douglas[/name] from your list. Would you consider doing an almost family name? Like [name]Jamison[/name] instead of [name]James[/name] as an example. Ooh, I really like that. [name]Henry[/name] [name]Jamison[/name].

Most of these are great! I think [name]Henry[/name] [name]Dean[/name], [name]Henry[/name] [name]Thomas[/name], & [name]Henry[/name] [name]Palmer[/name] sound the coolest though.

I love [name]Henry[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]! I also suggest [name]Henry[/name] [name]William[/name].

I really love [name]Henry[/name] [name]Lionel[/name]! [name]Henry[/name] [name]Frederick[/name] would be handsome and quite smart, too.

Good luck!

I love

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]David[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Douglas[/name]