Middle name for Hugh

Our baby is due in two weeks and we have chosen [name]Virginia[/name] [name]Mireille[/name] nn [name]Ginny[/name] if it is a girl. We were all set for [name]Hugh[/name] [name]Henry[/name] for a boy and then I leant about ‘Hooray [name]Henry[/name]’ a negative term for a posh / upper crust person so that is no longer going to work.

I also want to avoid any mn starting with G/J that would make him sound like ‘Huge’ e.g. [name]Hugh[/name] [name]James[/name] or [name]Hugh[/name] [name]George[/name].

[name]Do[/name] any of these work?
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Nathanial[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Auberon[/name]

Our last name is French sounding, with 3 words.

Thanks for any advice!

I like [name]Hugh[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]. Others:

[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Everett[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Quentin[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

I prefer [name]Hugh[/name] [name]Henry[/name]! Whoever heard of “hooray henry”? Not me! If this association really bugs you, then…
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] Alderson
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Auden[/name]/[name]Arden[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] Laurant/[name]Laurence[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]*
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Lorenzo[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Walter[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Broderick[/name]

[name]Hugh[/name] is a handsome name, lots of combos sound good! I like [name]Alexander[/name] best.

If your husband’s name fits the bill you may like to use it as a middle. For example, my hubby is [name]Andrew[/name] and if our next is a boy, I’ll use [name]Anderson[/name] as either fn or mn.

I was going to suggest [name]Hugh[/name] [name]Alexander[/name], so that’s my favorite!
Also:

[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Christopher[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Douglas[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name]

I don’t think the saying “hooray [name]Henry[/name]” would be a problem since I’ve never heard of it, but I personally don’t like [name]Hugh[/name] [name]Henry[/name]. I’m a fan of alliteration but [name]Hugh[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] are both so short that the flow is off. I love the suggestion of [name]Hugh[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]. I think [name]Hugh[/name] needs a long, masculine middle name to balance out its brevity. Did you ever consider [name]Hugo[/name]? I like it better than [name]Hugh[/name] and find it more masculine.

[name]Virginia[/name] [name]Mireille[/name] is lovely! [name]How[/name] about:

[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Hadrian[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Augustin[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]THeodore[/name]