Middle name for Ingrid? Mae or Genevieve

See the results of this poll: Middle name for Ingrid? Mae or Genevieve?

Respondents: 58 (This poll is closed)

• Ingrid Mae : 38 (66%)
  • Ingrid Genevieve: 20 (34%)

While [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] has a nice flow, the names don’t make sense together (to me), whereas [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] makes sense and feels like a whole name instead of two pretty names sitting next to each other. My vote is for [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]!

I love the sound of [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f], so I voted for her.

[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is so lovely. Congratulations!

I really like [name_f]Mae[/name_f] with [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]

I prefer [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], I like how distinctive and regal the combo sounds. I’m not personally a fan of [name_f]Mae[/name_f].

[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is a gorgeous name!

I adore both [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], but love the combination of [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] better for its smart and smooth sounds, so voted for that.

Think [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] sounds better, but I like [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] better than [name_f]Mae[/name_f] (and prefer [name_f]May[/name_f] to [name_f]Mae[/name_f]). [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] or [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] would be my choice!

I’m not terribly keen on either aesthetically, but I dont like the look or sound of [name_f]Mae[/name_f] with [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f], so I voted for [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], even though visually the letters look almost repetitive to me

I voted for [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] because [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is overused as a middle, in my opinion.

[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] sounds wonderfully Old Hollywood, but I adore both [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] so I had to vote for the latter. I agree that [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is pretty overused as a middle/hyphenated first where I live, so it doesn’t do much for me.

I think [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is a little “G” heavy so I voted for [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. Congrats!

I voted [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]. I find that [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is overused as a middle name and often just because it sounds pretty (I know it is different for you as it is a family name). I like that [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is unique and don’t see any problems with the flow personally!

I honestly like both! Would need to have an idea of the surname to make a choice. Either way, its lovely.

They are both lovely. If our son had been a girl, he would have been [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]. Honestly, as both are great choices, I think it would depend on the length of your last name. [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] would flow well with a short last name, while [name_f]Mae[/name_f] would help balance a long one. For example, [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] sounds better than [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m], to me; whereas [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] is better than [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m].