Middle name for Isabella

Which [name_f]Ann[/name_f] variant do you like as a middle for [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]. Also open to suggestions!

Isabella [name_f]Ann[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Áine[/name_f]

Definitely [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Áine[/name_f]!
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] are pretty, but because they start with the sound that [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] ends with they run into each other. [name_f]Áine[/name_f] starts with an ‘‘aw’’ sound instead of an ‘‘ah’’ sound so it doesn’t have that issue! It’s also very pretty and unique and makes the combo more exciting.

1 Like

I also adore Isabella Áine! It helps that Áine is a favourite of mine :slight_smile:

Also: if you want to avoid the a-a running together, you might prefer something that ends with Ann(e), like Isabella Cezanne, Isabella Roseanne, or even Isabella Viridian(ne). I love Áine for you though!

1 Like

Isabella [name_f]Aine[/name_f] is gorgeous

1 Like

Isabella [name_f]Áine[/name_f] is my favourite, too!

1 Like

Isabella [name_f]Annika[/name_f]!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]

I couldn’t use [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Aine[/name_f] where I live because no one would know how to say it.

1 Like

Isabella [name_f]Aine[/name_f] is lovely!

1 Like

Isabella [name_f]Áine[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] but both [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and “liese” part of [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] are derived from [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], so I find it a bit odd.

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]!

Isabella [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] feels too long and much of a mouthful.

Isabella [name_f]Aine[/name_f] I’m not sure how to pronounce or add the little accent too so I shy away from that one.

1 Like

It’s pronounced Awn-ya. It’s an Irish name (I’m Irish) and is the Irish version of [name_f]Ann[/name_f]. The stroke above the A is called a fada and changes the way the name is pronounced. Thank you for your comment!

1 Like

Isabella [name_u]Anne[/name_u] ([name_u]Anne[/name_u] with no e does not seem enough for the luxurious [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]).

I like [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Lacey[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Lettice[/name_f].

1 Like

Isabella [name_f]Aine[/name_f] is my favourite

1 Like

After your explanation of the pronunciation of [name_f]Aine[/name_f], that would be my favorite. Initially I would have not known how to pronounce

1 Like

I like [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

I absolutely love all of these!
But, I’ll have to go with [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] it’s very pure and makes me feel like I’m in a fairytale! I’ve named my daughters very old, gorgeous, and in a way enchanting names, and I wish I heard of [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] four years ago!
[name_f]My[/name_f] four-year old’s name is [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], It reminds me of old fashioned dresses and the old [name_f]English[/name_f] royal family! many people don’t like how it sounds since it’s double J but my husband and I think it’s lovely!
[name_f]My[/name_f] two-year-old is [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] it reminds me of flowers and gardens, if I knew about [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] I would’ve made her name [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]! But anyways I love it!

1 Like