Middle Name for Jude

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Everyone! We just found out that we are expecting [name_u]Baby[/name_u] #4! We are so happy…this baby is such a miracle considering we have been diagnosed with secondary unexplained infertility and have been trying for two years! Our children’s names are [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m], [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though it’s still early, I’m so excited to pick out a name! Our last name is Coughey (co-ee). Here are a few we are looking at:

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Allyn[/name_u] (my middle and a family name)
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u]

Of course, we’re open to suggestions! It’s a bit tough to find a middle for [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. Thank you!!

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]! Such a cute combo! Your other children’s names are beautiful, by the way :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!

My 7 year old just suggested [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Canaan[/name_m], and we kind of like it! Thoughts? Too much alliteration with our last name?

All of the names you listed sound great, so you can’t really go wrong with any of them. :slight_smile:

My favorite is [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m].

Thank you so much for all your suggestions and opinions! So far, we’re really liking [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Canaan[/name_m], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m], and [name_u]Allyn[/name_u]…but we’re not really close to making a decision yet!

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] are quite nice. [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] was the first combo that popped into my head.

Other suggestions:

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]

Good luck! Please excuse any repeats.

New[/name_m]]Loving [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]! Super handsome!

I love the idea of passing [name_u]Allyn[/name_u] down to your son! I’m assuming you’re [name_f]Tara[/name_f] [name_u]Allyn[/name_u]? If you decide against [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Allyn[/name_u] - which sounds great - I would do [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] or [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m].

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Allyn[/name_u] or [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]!!!