Middle name for Juliet

See the results of this poll: Juliet middle name

Respondents: 34 (This poll is closed)

• Nina : 4 (12%)
  • Harper : 16 (47%)
  • Audrey: 14 (41%)

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] flows best but doesn’t sound as special as [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] sounds more classic plus it has family significance.

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] (look at my signature and see how biased I am :D). It’s very beautiful and classic. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] is a close second.

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] both have an equally nice flow, but [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is definitely the more classic of the two and also not as trendy. Another plus for [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is that it’s a special name to you via a person inside your family and outside your family.

I think that [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] has the best flow.

I voted for [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] both flow better than [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Nina[/name_f], and I prefer [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] over [name_u]Harper[/name_u].

Thanks for the input everyone!

I like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] best out of your choices but I love [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u] for [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u].

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] has the best flow in my opinion. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is second, although [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] sounds better to my ear. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Nina[/name_f] really doesn’t flow well to me at all. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u], instead? Those names have a beautiful contrast to me and flow perfectly! Also, you could try [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u], as an alternative to [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]. Now that sounds romantic. It obviously has the connection to [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], but also to [name_u]Poe[/name_u]'s [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u], which gives it double the romance (and tragedy, I guess). As far as two middle names go, the only combo based on your list that I like is [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]. But honestly, the flow in that may be worse than the individual names. I think the problem is that all your names have two syllables. So it all else fails, you could start trying out some variations of your favorite middle names with different syllable counts, until you find a combo that flows well to you. Maybe [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Audrina[/name_f] could work for you, or something along those lines.

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is my favourite option and I love that it honours inspiration both inside and outside of your family.

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] just doesn’t work with [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] imo as a middle (I do think [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] may work though) and [name_u]Harper[/name_u] with [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] just has too many harsh sounds for me.

Would you consider [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u] or [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]?

I like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u] as a combo but [name_u]Simone[/name_u] generally as a name i’m not a fan of. I will definitely be ruling out [name_f]Nina[/name_f] now. Leaning more and more towards [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]

Would you consider [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Nelle[/name_f]? [name_f]Nelle[/name_f] was the first name of [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] and I think it was the name she went by in everyday life.

I prefer [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] to [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. I tend to associate [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] with the word “tawdry” so the T at the end of [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] makes that really stand out to me.