• Lilliana Alice: 3 (23%)
  • Lilliana Scarlett: 2 (15%)
  • Lilliana Catherine: 5 (38%)

I like them in this order, though it was close between the first two:

[name]Lilliana[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Lilliana[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Liliana[/name] [name]Alice[/name]
[name]Lilliana[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]

I like the idea of the girly name paired with the unisex name, but the hard “Q” sound in [name]Lilliana[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] just seems a bit abrubt to me after the soft [name]Lilliana[/name]. For some reason the [name]Wren[/name] came to mind as a nice compliment to [name]Lilliana[/name] in the same style as [name]Quinn[/name]. [name]Lilliana[/name] [name]Wren[/name] sounds very pretty and classy to me. Best of luck!

I second this entire comment, though I would place [name]Quinn[/name] above [name]Alice[/name] b/c of the 'a’s running together in the middle. [name]Love[/name] [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Wren[/name]!

I love [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Wren[/name] too but I picked [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] as I feel it pairs best with [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Nicole[/name].

I don’t think [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Alica[/name] flows well at all because of the repeating “a” sounds and [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] sounds off to me for some reason.

I love both [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] and [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] but [name]Quinn[/name] just seemed a better match for [name]Nicole[/name] to me. [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] are two long feminine classic sounding names where is to me, [name]Arabella[/name] is long girly frilly and classic but [name]Nicole[/name] is a newer fresher name, in the same vein as [name]Quinn[/name].

Best of luck!

I think [name]Alice[/name] is off the list, as much as I wanted to use the name. I guess its just not meant to be. I think its a toss up for me between [name]Quinn[/name] and [name]Catherine[/name]. [name]Both[/name] have that hard c/k/q sound, so I suppose that doesn’t phase me as much. What I like about [name]Catherine[/name] is that its a beautiful, classic name. What I love about [name]Quinn[/name] is that its a cool, less used name. And I kinda like that I could call her [name]Lily[/name] Q… I think I’m just feeling anxious due to my [name]Tuesday[/name] sonogram. I think I’m making up a problem to occupy myself.

I chose [name]Lilliana[/name] [name]Alice[/name], because i think that one is the best, but they are all nice names. By the way, I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you call her [name]Bella[/name]? Thats my nickname and I like it!

We do call her [name]Bella[/name], or [name]Belle[/name] occasionally! That’s why I liked [name]Lily[/name] so much. It seems to match really well.