Middle name for little Cecily. Still can't decide!

My third child, [name]Cecily[/name] is now 7 months old. She currently has a family middle name, which is a surname. It is my [name]MIL[/name]'s surname and is a nice sounding surname of one syllable. We decided to chose it over her first name as this is not an attractive name at all.
I am happy with her current family name, however, I really want to add in another middle name so that she can have something pretty too! I am trying to convince my husband!
I did post on this before with some options. [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Violet[/name] received the most votes. I am not quite convinced about this for some reason. I have been thinking about using [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] because I love the name [name]Genevieve[/name] but I think it may be a bit too much. I also love [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]. If anyone has other ideas I would be grateful. It would have to have 2 or 3 syllable and no ‘s’ sound in it and preferably no 'l’s either!
Thank you! I do hope all that makes sense!

[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Vienna[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Kaia[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Augustine[/name] (ok…one measly S!)
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Mathilde[/name] (Ok…again, one measly L!)

[name]Cecily[/name] in one of my faves!

[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Amandine[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Gwyneth[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Helen[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Iris[/name] - s heavy, need to have no s’es in the rest of her name.
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Nora[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Opal[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Pauline[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Primrose[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Tamsin[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Willow[/name]

Thank you so much for your suggestions. I don’t think I put my question clearly at all. I am sorry! The main question was- do you think [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] sounds like a good combination or is it a little too much? f anybody can give me an opinion on this, I would be really grateful!

I think [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] is gorgeous! I don’t think it’s too much at all. [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is also really pretty.

Thank you IrisRose!

I really love [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Violet[/name]. :slight_smile: I love both [name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name], but I personally don’t think they flow very well together. (I’m sorry!) :frowning:

I guess I view them as two beautiful, elegant names that in this case, are sitting next to each other, but not working together as a team, if that makes sense. (That’s just me, though!) :slight_smile:

[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]

Best wishes to you!

I like [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], but probably prefer the flow of [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] a bit. Fewer syllables!

[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] is beautiful!

Thank you all! :slight_smile:

[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] is a beautiful name!

Some more just in case -

[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Danica[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Julianne[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Monet[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Marlena[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Rhiannon[/name]