Middle Name for Liv?

Fiancé and I decided on the name [name_f]Liv[/name_f] - still thinking about a middle. We’re leaning towards [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Nina[/name_f] (a family name) but are open to suggestions. Other options I have thought of that I like (to give you a better idea)…

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Indie[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_u]Story[/name_u]

Thoughts and/or suggestions? Thank you!!

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] needs a more substantial middle name than [name_f]Nina[/name_f]. I would suggest [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] or [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f].

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] or [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f] flow really nicely

I also like [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] or Live [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] if you want something elaborate to ofset the simple

While all your name choices are beautiful, I feel that with a name like Lov, a more substantial middle name would be best, unless of course your last name is long and/or complicated. I do like [name_f]Emelia[/name_f], [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f], and [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] (somewhat). I’ll suggest [name_f]Aliana[/name_f]/[name_f]Eliana[/name_f] (sp), [name_f]Katerina[/name_f]/[name_f]Katrina[/name_f], [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f].

These are truly beautiful options! I could simply could not suggest better!!

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f] - each name is utterly gorgeous and together it looks stunning. Only problem is that it looks a little bit like you’re compensating for the brevity of [name_f]Liv[/name_f] with the length of [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f]. [name_m]Even[/name_m] if you don’t mean to.
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] - doesn’t feel special enough compared to your other options. Feels tame.
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] - I love, love, love this. It feels edgy and rock and roll but also sophisticated and very bright. A gem.
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] - the flow is perfect, and I like that the softness of [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] makes [name_f]Liv[/name_f] look very strong. It sounds A LOT like “[name_f]Liv[/name_f] Ullman”. Not a bad thing, I guess, since she’s one of the most phenomenal actresses to ever grace the screen.
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] - of course it goes well, of course it flows, it’s beautiful and … safe.
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] - I like this! Lively and and grounded at the same time. It’s fashionable.
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Indie[/name_f] - surprising, cute and definitely edgy. I love it but this is the name that most reminds me of [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u]. I usually think of “[name_f]Livia[/name_f]”, “life”, or “[name_f]Liv[/name_f] Ullman”, but with this one I think of [name_u]Tyler[/name_u]. Because of her roles in Empire Records and That Thing You [name_f]Do[/name_f].
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_u]Story[/name_u] - the problem is that [name_f]Liv[/name_f] is so close to being a word name this soft of reminds me of the phrase “life story”.

Recommend:

1. [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] (close second)
  3. [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f]

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is my favourite from your list.

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is my favourite [name_f]Liv[/name_f] combo.

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] is a great name!

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Raina[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Astoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] Ninelle
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Avril[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]April[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Arielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Aria[/name_f]

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] & [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] are perfect ”

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] is okay but I do like [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] and [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]. What about…

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Brielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Petra[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Liv[/name_f] and have given quite a bit of thought to potential combos, as I find it quite hard to pair with given its brevity and spunkiness.

from your list, I like:

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]

I also like the suggestions of:

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Astoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]

Further suggestions:

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Adriana[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f]

From your names I love [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] (the flow is just perfect) and [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]. Since [name_f]Liv[/name_f] is such a short name i’d chose a feminine and rather long name as a middle name, like [name_f]Marcheline[/name_f] or [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]. I’d also like [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] or [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Katerina[/name_f].

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] is perfection.

i have a friend who is liv imogen and i think that’s a great combo (a bit better than liv elowen sound wise).

I’m really loving [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] (looove this), [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u], and [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f].

If I was going to honor an important family name, [name_f]Nina[/name_f], what do you guys think? Is there another (longer) name that could work? I’m so torn!!

Thanks for the recs everyone… keep them coming :slight_smile:

i think you could add nina to any combo: liv imogen nina, liv violet nina, etc. maybe not with a really long first middle, but liv and nina are both short enough to fit in with another name. otherwise you could consider names starting with an n, or names related to nina.

liv antonia (antonia, antonina, nina)
liv giovanna (giovanna, giovannina, nina) (that’s my name, and my grandpa giovanni alwayes went by nino)
liv marina
liv caterina

liv naomi
liv natasha
liv nicolette

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Janina[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] Gionina
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Anina[/name_f]

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_u]Story[/name_u] is super adorable, “love story”
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] is my favorite from your list.