Middle name for Lucia

I am having my second daughter and we are going to name her [name]Lucia[/name].
My first daughter is [name]Isla[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name].
What do you think sounds best?
[name]Lucia[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]
Or
[name]Lucia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name], which is my moms middle name.

Thanks!!

I love [name]Lucia[/name]! We named our little girl [name]Lucia[/name] (pronounced [name]Lou[/name]-sha) and we are soooo happy with the choice.

[name]How[/name] are you planning on pronouncing [name]Lucia[/name]? To me that makes a difference in which middle to pick.

I love this name! I think [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] is an excellent combination. Very classy. [name]Rose[/name] is so overdone I hear it all over the place. THe combo does sound nice but I really dislike that as a mn. [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] is also very nice but not loving the double A ending. [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] has the best flow and also honors your mom! I would use this one in a heartbeat :slight_smile:

Thanks so much. We will pronounce her name [name]Lou[/name]-sha.

I agree with PP on [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]. Beautiful and sentimental!

[name]Lucia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name], without a doubt.

I like [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] best- [name]Catherine[/name] is lovely and I like the family connection there.

[name]Lucia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] is lovely!

[name]Catherine[/name], definitely. If my mother had a name that nice I would use it for sure. Everyone in my family seems to have bad name taste. Sigh. Take advantage of yours. Middles with meaning are the best.

Another vote for [name]Catherine[/name], especially with the 2-syllable Loo-sha pronunciation. Beautiful choice!

[name]Lucia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]

I love [name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Victoria[/name], but [name]Catherine[/name] wins out because it is special to you.

Wow, looks like [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] is the popular vote! [name]Lucia[/name] is a beautiful name. My cousin is called [name]Lucia[/name], pronounced “[name]Lou[/name]-see-ah”, though the “[name]Lou[/name]-Sha” pronunciation is just as gorgeous. Best wishes.

– Mutant