Middle name for Lydia

[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]

Last name 2 syllables starts with M and ends with a.

Thanks!

Are you looking for suggestions? Or just opinions on these two combos?

From your combos as they are, I like [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] the best. I absolutely love [name]Catherine[/name] (prefer this spelling) as a MN, but in this case, I still prefer [name]Annabel[/name]. :slight_smile:

If you’re looking for suggestions, I think [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] or [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] would be nice… Or [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name]?

Good luck!

[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] is my favorite.

Thanks for the feedback! We are basically just considering these 2 middle name possibilities. I also prefer the [name]Catherine[/name] spelling, but in this case [name]Katherine[/name] is after one of my grandmothers who spelled it with a K. [name]Annabel[/name] is after my husband’s grandmother [name]Anna[/name], but since both [name]Lydia[/name] and our last name end in a, I wanted a middle name that did not end in a so we added the “bel” to the end. [name]Anneliese[/name] is also very pretty, but I’m not sure if I can sell my husband on it, he thinks a lot of names are “weird” if they’re a little different. haha! Thanks again for the help!