Middle name for Lyle?

My husband and I are both digging the name [name]Lyle[/name] for our 2nd baby… but we’re stumped on middle names.

A little context: My husband’s family is Swedish. Our two and a half year old daughter has a Swedish first name ([name]Siri[/name]) and since [name]Lyle[/name] isn’t Swedish, we’d ideally like to find a Swedish middle name for him, though we’re not married to the idea.

We’re down to four possibilities (mini explanations below):

[name]Lyle[/name] [name]Gustav[/name]

[name]Lyle[/name] [name]Stellan[/name]

[name]Lyle[/name] [name]Joakim[/name]

[name]Lyle[/name] [name]James[/name]

[name]Gustav[/name] is my husband’s middle name. I think it’s a pretty strong name, but I don’t know if it goes well with [name]Lyle[/name]?

[name]Stellan[/name] is a Swedish name with no family connections for either of us… we both like a lot, though.

[name]Joakim[/name] (pronounced Yoakim) was almost my husband’s name, but his mom got skittish at the last minute and opted for the more mainstream [name]Erik[/name].

[name]James[/name] is my grandfather’s name… goes well with [name]Lyle[/name], but maybe the combo is a bit stodgy? And, of course, it’s not Swedish.

Advice?

If you’re not dead set on the first name being [name]Lyle[/name], [name]Siri[/name] and [name]Stellan[/name] would be an excellent sib set in my opinion!

Out of your choices I really like [name]Lyle[/name] [name]Joakim[/name]. But I do like [name]Stellan[/name] a tiny bit more so I like the suggestion of [name]Stellan[/name] and [name]Siri[/name]. So WDYT about [name]Stellan[/name] [name]Gustav[/name]?

[name]Lyle[/name] [name]Gustav[/name] – I’ve never really dug [name]Gustav[/name], but I like the way it sounds with [name]Lyle[/name].
[name]Lyle[/name] [name]Stellan[/name] – I adore the name [name]Stellan[/name]! [name]Lyle[/name] [name]Stellan[/name] is really cute.
[name]Lyle[/name] [name]Joakim[/name] – These names just look awkward together.
[name]Lyle[/name] [name]James[/name] – [name]James[/name] is such a generic middle name now, unfortunately. Nothing special.

I hope that helps!