Middle name for Mabel...?

finally, we have agreed on the name [name]Mabel[/name] if we have a little girl only problem is choosing a middle name, i like quirky off beat names but not trendy… help!!!

Oh what a beautiful name you’ve picked! I love it :slight_smile:

[name]Do[/name] you have any names with special meaning (fav flowers, birth months, gemstones etc) or that honour family members that you could use for the middle slot?

The only [name]Mabel[/name] I know is a [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Rose[/name] but I assume you want to stay away from that as it’s the cliche middle name and definitely not quirky! [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Rosa[/name], [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Rosanna[/name], [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name], [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Rosalia[/name], [name]Primrose[/name] etc could work though.

On the flower theme I also like:

[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Iris[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Azalea[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Viola[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Susannah[/name]

Other name ideas:

[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Rhiannon[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Seren[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Alice[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Arabella[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]January[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Helena[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Catalina[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Birgitte[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Sarai[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Cosette[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Jean[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Eleonora[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Giselle[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Evangelina[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Edith[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name]

Best of luck!

thank you so much! we have many, many names you have suggested on our list already! We particularly like

[name]Mable[/name] [name]Viola[/name]

A few new ones we have thought of are;

[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Lulu[/name] and [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Tulip[/name], [name]LuLu[/name] is a very close aunt and [name]Tulip[/name] is my favorite flower and my husband is Dutch!

I think im putting far to much pressure on this name… probably end up being a boy after all!

I forgot to mention our last name is Roeling and sibling [name]Oscar[/name] [name]William[/name] :slight_smile:

Thanks again!

I think [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Tulip[/name] is adorable! I mean the middle name is the place to be a bit more adventurous and I love the personal meaning…tulips are my favourite flowers too :slight_smile:

[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Lulu[/name]'s sweet too - have you considered [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Louisa[/name], [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Louise[/name], [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]?

Good luck!