Middle Name for Michael POLL

Which do you like best?

• Michael [name_u]Jay[/name_u]
  • Michael [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
  • Michael [name_m]Leo[/name_m]
  • Michael [name_u]Finlay[/name_u]
  • Michael [name_m]Phineas[/name_m]

0 voters

Do you think he will be made fun of with mn [name_m]Phineas[/name_m]? I know there is a cartoon called [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] and Ferb.

I don’t think he’ll get made fun of with the middle name [name_m]Phineas[/name_m], but you really never know what name kids are gonna choose to tease. Also, most people, especially kids he goes to school with, will more than likely not know his middle name.

I love the name [name_m]Phineas[/name_m], and I grew up watching [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] and Ferb. I don’t think it will be teased as a middle name. [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] is my favorite though

1 Like

I don’t associate [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] with the cartoon at all, so I don’t think it’s a huge problem. :slight_smile:

I love [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] as a middle! [name_u]Michael[/name_u] is super traditional so I’m all for something more quirky in the middle spot

Michael [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] sounds really cool

Michael [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] is so cute!

I like the sound of [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], though I do have to mention that that is the first name and surname of someone quite controversial in relation to American politics at the moment, which makes me pause a bit, personally.
With that in mind, I voted for [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Phineas[/name_m]. Very handsome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do associate [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] with the show because I grew up watching it. However, the show ended a few years ago so not everyone will be as familiar with it. Plus I think it’s just a cool name!

I love [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Phineas[/name_m]! I don’t think it’s a point for teasing, especially since middle names as less known and, in my opinion, less likely to be teased because of that