Middle name for Noa/h?

First of all, thank you so much for all the opinions and suggestions in my other thread! I really liked some of the similar name suggestions, but of course my husband and I couldn’t agree on one… we both keep going back to [name]Noa[/name]/[name]Noah[/name] and I really like that I would have such a personal connection to her name, so I think it might be right for her. :slight_smile: We haven’t totally decided on the spelling yet, but I think we are for sure going with [name]Noa[/name] or [name]Noah[/name] for our little girl. But we can’t agree on a middle name either. This is the list we have going:

[name]Noa[/name] [name]Caitlin[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Alexis[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Brielle[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Summer[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Faith[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Melody[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Bethany[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Ariel[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Brynlee[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Jade[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Kylie[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Delaney[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Megan[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Paige[/name]
I like [name]Rose[/name], [name]Grace[/name], or [name]Elizabeth[/name], but he hates ‘super-common’ middle names; he likes [name]Peyton[/name] and [name]Taylor[/name], which I think are too unisex for this case, and [name]Wendy[/name], which is just a really bad pun as her nursery is [name]Peter[/name] [name]Pan[/name] themed.

Any thoughts on the list, or other suggestions that we’re totally missing? [name]Noa[/name]/[name]Noah[/name] is due at the end of [name]March[/name] and I’m going to start really stressing about this soon! :stuck_out_tongue:

I absolutely love [name]Noa[/name] [name]Caitlin[/name]! Normally I don’t have such a huge opinion on name/middle name combos, but I just think that [name]Noa[/name] and [name]Caitlin[/name] flow so nicely together and sound beautiful! Good luck deciding!

[name]Noa[/name] [name]Bethany[/name] is gorgeous!

I agree I really like [name]Noa[/name] [name]Bethany[/name]!

[name]Noa[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is my favorite! I also like [name]Noa[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]. I would go with the [name]Noa[/name] spelling to distinguish it from the male [name]Noah[/name].

I love [name]Noa[/name]!! I agree with c"estcarina, that [name]Noa[/name] would be more feminine than [name]Noah[/name], since [name]Noah[/name] is more commonly used for boys…

My favorites from your list are…
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Caitlin[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Bethany[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Delaney[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Paige[/name]

These are the options that I thought had the best flow.
I eliminated the middle names that started with A, because the a ending in [name]Noa[/name] and a middle name that began with a sort of ran together. ex. Noalexis

Thanks for the input so far…I think we are leaning towards [name]Bethany[/name], [name]Caitlin[/name], [name]Paige[/name], or [name]Violet[/name]. c’estcarina and kacey1010, the reason we are thinking of spelling it [name]Noah[/name] (or using the name at all actually) is because I want to name her after my brother [name]Noah[/name], who basically raised me. I know that it’s very masculine and I do really like [name]Noa[/name], but I’m having trouble convincing my husband as he prefers [name]Noah[/name] and thinks [name]Noa[/name] looks ‘weird and awkward’. But however we spell it we are trying to pair it with a very feminine middle name.

c’estcarina: [name]Noa[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] is really pretty, but I’ve unfortunately had a pretty bad experience with a woman named [name]Evangeline[/name] that would keep me from giving it to my child lol.

Of your favorites I vote for [name]Noa[/name]/h [name]Paige[/name]. I think [name]Paige[/name] is such a lovely and under-used name!