Middle name for Noa or Juno

Thanks to everyone, you made me feel better about using [name_f]Noa[/name_f] just by itself (instead of as a nickname). My husband and I also agreed on [name_f]Juno[/name_f] as another first name possibility.

We’re a little stuck on middle names. Preferably we want something to match our first daughter’s mn, [name_f]Faye[/name_f], not in sound but in theme/attitude. Something magical, or maybe even dark.

For [name_f]Noa[/name_f], something that doesn’t end in A, and Im thinking a little feminine to counter balance [name_f]Noa[/name_f] which people might think is the boy name [name_u]Noah[/name_u].

We love [name_f]Nyx[/name_f] and my husband is really pushing for [name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Nyx[/name_f] or [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Nyx[/name_f]. What do you think, do they work? I’m afraid it’s too many Ns. We like [name_f]Endellion[/name_f] in meaning (fire soul, if remember correctly) but not so much in sound. We like [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], but I kind of want something else since [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is also on our possible name list.

I really like the sound of [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_m]Mars[/name_m], not sure why!

So:
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] - This was our first choice but I’m getting sick of it. We know too many people with L in their name.
[name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Nyx[/name_f] - too masculine for [name_f]Noa[/name_f]? Too many Ns?
[name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Nyx[/name_f] - too many Ns?
[name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_m]Mars[/name_m] - I don’t want to like it, seems like a weird mn for a girl, but sounds really cool!

More ideas?

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] feels so popular and trendy right now that it is boring to me. I can understand how you could get sick of it.

I like the names [name_f]Noa[/name_f] and [name_f]Juno[/name_f] for a girl. However, I’m not sure of the pairing with [name_f]Nyx[/name_f]. [name_f]Nyx[/name_f] to me isn’t really feminine, and either is [name_f]Noa[/name_f] or [name_f]Juno[/name_f]. I think I would also choose something longer for the first if I was choosing [name_f]Nyx[/name_f] in the middle, or a longer, more feminine middle if I were using [name_f]Noa[/name_f] or [name_f]Juno[/name_f] in the first.

I think that [name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] would be a fantastic choice, in femininity and flow.

Also, [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_m]Mars[/name_m] sounds like [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] [name_m]Mars[/name_m], so I don’t think this is a good choice for your little girl.

[name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Noa[/name_f] Kestrel
[name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f]
[name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Mireille[/name_f]
[name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f]
[name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvine[/name_f]
[name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_u]Damaris[/name_u]
Noa Morgaine

[name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Mireille[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Calista[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_u]Vale[/name_u]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Starling[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f] Kestrel
[name_f]Juno[/name_f] Lysandra
Juno Morgaine

I hadn’t thought about [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] [name_m]Mars[/name_m], that is very similar! I liked [name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] until I realized it sounded like [name_f]Norah[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]!

I really wish [name_f]Nyx[/name_f] would work because we love it, but yes, I feel like we need something longer or just more feminine with [name_f]Noa[/name_f] or [name_f]Juno[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] a lot, but my husband didn’t.

While a cool name, I don’t think [name_f]Nyx[/name_f] works with either [name_f]Noa[/name_f] or [name_f]Juno[/name_f] due to flow and I think a more feminine middle would compliment the firsts better. I agree with stephykneejo, [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_m]Mars[/name_m] is too much like [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] [name_m]Mars[/name_m].

Since you want something magical or dark, maybe the following will be to your liking.

[name_f]Layla[/name_f] - [name_m]Night[/name_m] in Arabic (Could be interesting with the Hebrew [name_f]Noa[/name_f]. Though apparently [name_f]Noa[/name_f] is also a Japanese name for “love” so that wouldn’t be as strange.) I personally have a soft spot for the story of Qays & [name_f]Layla[/name_f].
Tinuviel - [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] did a blog post about this that conveys the beauty of the name better than I ever could.
Róisín/[name_f]Rosaleen[/name_f]/[name_f]Rosaline[/name_f] - Means little rose. The name featured in “Dark [name_f]Rosaleen[/name_f]” by [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Clarence[/name_m] Mangan, a patriotic poem disguised as a love song. The name is a poetic symbol of [name_f]Ireland[/name_f].

Sorry, those are the only three (-ish) I can think of at the moment. But there are many Berries with far more knowledge of the magical/mythological names than I.