Middle name for Noah

We just found out we are expecting a baby boy and the only name my husband and I can agree on is [name_u]Noah[/name_u]. I cant decide on which middle name I like best with it. Here are my picks :

*[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] ( I like this because [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is so popular its nice to pair it with a not so popular name)

*[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m]: ( My middle name is [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] so I like the idea of this)

*[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Devon[/name_u]

*[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

Thanks in advance:p

I prefer [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]!

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] forsure!!

Definitley [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]!!

I am very jealous, I’ve been in love with [name_u]Noah[/name_u] since I was a little girl, but DH can’t get over its popularity! And [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is just fabulous.

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]!

I am seriously in love with the idea of [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]. But I also really like [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]. I don’t think [name_u]Noah[/name_u] flows well with [name_u]Devon[/name_u] and Im not big on the alliteration of [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m].

Some other ideas :

• [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
  • [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m]

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m].

My vote is for [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] or [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], though the first would be nice because [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is quite popular like [name_u]Noah[/name_u].

Thanks everyone I prefer [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] as well
@mrs_anton_yelchin1990- I also [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] your suggestion of [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] <3

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]! Or maybe [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m]?

I like them all! I immediately thought of [name_u]Noah[/name_u] Wyle as soon as I read [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]. I had to google him to make sure that wasn’t his last name.

Dumb question - Is everyone pronouncing [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] - [name_m]Wild[/name_m]-er or [name_m]Will[/name_m]-der?

@cengel73 – Is [name_u]Noah[/name_u] Wyle the guy who plays in the tv series Falling Skies? and I believe [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is pronounced wild-er at least that’s how I always pronounced it :slight_smile:

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is perfect!

I like [name_m]Noah[/name_m] [name_m]Donovan[/name_m]!

[name_m]Noah[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]

I think you guys found a winner with [name_m]Noah[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] :teddy_bear:

I love [name_m]Noah[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]! Runner up would be [name_m]Noah[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] bc of the meaning!