Middle name for Oliver

Thoughts on a middle name for [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]? I want it to flow nicely. His brother is [name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]. We are not pregnant with a boy but we love to plan and we already have our girls names. His brother is [name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]. We love that [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is a biblical/hebrew name and that is why we chose it for our son [name_m]Liam[/name_m] since [name_m]Liam[/name_m] is a popular Irish name. Our last name ends in er. Thanks!

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Lawson[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Luca[/name_u]

I think [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] is my personal favorite! It’s a beautiful name and I think that any longer middle name would flow really well with it. A couple ideas:

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Archibald[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremy[/name_m]

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Nathan[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Samson[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Seth[/name_u]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Moses[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Tiernan[/name_u]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Tobin[/name_u]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Simon[/name_m]

I like [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m], but I think [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] compliments [name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] the best. Together they are a very handsome set.

Yes I agree! I love [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m]. I also like [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Lawson[/name_m] but I feel those middle names may be too long because our last name has three syllables.

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] took the words, er, the name, right out of my mouth!

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m].

We must be on the same wavelength, because [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] was the first name that popped into my head before I opened the thread.

With a traditional, fairly popular English first name like [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], I think you can afford to think outside the box with [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]'s middle name. It’s a favourite name that I think is sadly underused. It’s also traditional, although relatively rare. It kind of has an old-world, Euro-feel to it too, in addition to being Biblical. I like it a lot.

I am so glad someone likes [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m]! I think it’s an underused name myself. With having Jewish roots I think it would be a really great balance with [name_m]Oliver[/name_m].

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] are super handsome! One of my favorite [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] combos right now is [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] is very handsome!

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u]