middle name for Peyton/Payton

We are naming our third child, a girl, either [name]Peyton[/name] or [name]Payton[/name]. We haven’t decided on the spelling yet but we are leaning toward [name]Peyton[/name]. Our other two have paternal grandparents names for their middle names and so it is finally my turn to use a family name on my side for the middle name. Tell me which one you like best, please.

[name]Peyton[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Peyton[/name] [name]Jeanne[/name]
[name]Peyton[/name] [name]Marie[/name]

Thanks!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Peyton[/name] for a little girl! We had this on our list but my dh changed his mind and now he wont let me use it! :frowning:
I prefer the [name]Peyton[/name] spelling 'cause [name]Payton[/name] reminds me of pay a ton… Plus, [name]Peyton[/name] is the more common spelling!

I prefer [name]Peyton[/name] [name]Marie[/name]

I [name]Love[/name] [name]Peyton[/name] (and a much prefer the ‘e’ spelling). I always think of an adorable little girl who did Gap ads a few years ago. I think it’s so adorable. I like all of your combos. I think I’d have to pick [name]Peyton[/name] [name]Jeanne[/name]. I think [name]Jean/name is spunky and fun, and nobody uses it these days. [name]Marie[/name] is pretty, but comes off as a filler, I think. And I love [name]Eleanor[/name], but it sounds a little too old fashioned with [name]Peyton[/name]. I really like [name]Peyton[/name] [name]Jeanne[/name]. Super cute.