Middle Name for Pippa

Hello! I’m looking for a middle name for [name]Pippa[/name] and having the hardest time finding one. Any suggestions will help! It would be [name]Pippa[/name] ______ [name]Larson[/name]

the first thing that popped in my head was pippa bloom…

[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Gwendolen[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Larson[/name]

[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] is quite lovely

[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Grace[/name]; [name]Philippa[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Lynn[/name] or [name]May[/name] or [name]Jean[/name] could also work

Or [name]Elizabeth[/name] Or [name]Margaret[/name] depending on your syllable preference

Thank you for your suggestions so far! I have thought of [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Mae[/name] [name]Larson[/name] but am not sure if I [name]LOVE[/name] it. I also kind of like [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Larson[/name] or [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Larson[/name] or even [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Larson[/name]. I like really pretty feminine names to go with [name]Pippa[/name]. I’m looking for one that I can fall in love with. :slight_smile:

[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Louise[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Delphine[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Lavender[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]June[/name]/[name]Juniper[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Elinor[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Rosamund[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Iris[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Florence[/name] [name]Larson[/name]

I don’t know whether you like or don’t like double L’s ([name]Pippa[/name] [name]Louise[/name] [name]Larson[/name], [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Lavender[/name] [name]Larson[/name])–personally, it doesn’t bother me in this context. I’ve shied away from giving you many names that end in A, since [name]Pippa[/name] does, and I feel like it’s too rhymey in a lot of cases (like [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Emma[/name] [name]Larson[/name] or [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Larson[/name] would). Also, I thought [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] and [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] sounded great, but the ending L slurred with [name]Larson[/name], so it didn’t quite sound right (outloud, it was Arson!). And I attempted to leave out names that ended in N, since [name]Larson[/name] does, too, but I kept a few in.

I’d say if you want an especially feminine name, to look up those ending in -ine, despite [name]Larson[/name] ending in an N. [name]Pippa[/name]…[name]Clementine[/name], [name]Apolline[/name], [name]Alexandrine[/name], [name]Adeline[/name], [name]Angeline[/name], [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Fantine[/name], [name]Jessamine[/name] would all sound pretty.

[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Joy[/name]
[name]June[/name]
[name]Mae[/name]/[name]May[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]

The first two that popped into my head were [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name] and [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]. I like [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] too! Good luck!

I looked on my family tree to see if anyone had used the name [name]Pippa[/name] or [name]Phillipa[/name] and what they used. One was found [name]Phillipa[/name] [name]Ellen[/name].

So the thought is [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Ellen[/name] [name]Larson[/name].

I do like the idea of the Middleton sisters [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Larson[/name].

Or just a favourite of mine [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Nadine[/name] [name]Larson[/name].