middle name for Roxanna

thank u so much to everyone that replied to my previous posts about being unsure of using [name]Roxanna[/name] due to it not ranking on the social security list. my husband and i both love the name and thats all that matters!
so we are decided on [name]Roxanna[/name]…but we need help w/ the middle name. i’d like to keep the tradition of using a hawaiian middle name but the hard part is finding a simple hawaiian name. i want to keep it somewhat simple since the first name is a little bit different. my middle name is Kanani but im not sure how i feel about using my own name…narcissistic maybe? lol
i am interested in the meaning but im more concerned about the flow and that it not be unpronouncable i think…heres a list w/meanings but more suggestions are welcome. thanks!
[name]Leilani[/name] = heavenly flower
Alohilani =bright
[name]Noelani[/name] = heavenly mist
Kanani = beautiful
oh and [name]Roxanna[/name] means little star in persian

[name]Roxanna[/name] Kanani would be really pretty, “beautiful little star” would be such a cute meaning for a name.
I also love [name]Roxanna[/name] [name]Leilani[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are gorgeous options, best of luck!

I love [name]Roxanne[/name] Alohilani or [name]Roxanne[/name] Kanani!

I also had a friend in college named Akemi, who was Hawaiian, but all I can find on the name is that it is Japanese and means “[name]Bright[/name] Beauty”. I always thought it was a Hawaiian name, though, and think [name]Roxanne[/name] Akemi would be beautiful!

Note: Akemi is pronounced [name]AH[/name]-kem-ee.

I vote [name]Roxanna[/name] [name]Leilani[/name]. I love it.

I would choose the very pretty [name]Leilani[/name].

[name]Roxanna[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Roxanna[/name] [name]Sofia[/name]
[name]Roxanna[/name] [name]Aria[/name]
[name]Roxanna[/name] [name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Roxanna[/name] [name]Taylor[/name]
[name]Roxanna[/name] [name]Monique[/name]
[name]Roxanna[/name] [name]May[/name]
[name]Roxanna[/name] [name]Arabella[/name]
[name]Roxanna[/name] [name]Randi[/name]
[name]Roxanna[/name] [name]Rhonda[/name]

I think that [name]Roxanna[/name] (I’m pronouncing it as Rox-[name]Anna[/name], not Rox-Ahna) is so lovely! :slight_smile: (I love the [name]Roxie[/name]/[name]Roxy[/name] nickname, too.)

I saw that flow is important to you, and while I love the Hawaiian names you’ve listed, I don’t think that they flow well with [name]Roxanna[/name], epecially the names ending in -ani.

I found these shorter Hawaiian names, and thought they flowed well with [name]Roxanna[/name]:

[name]Roxanna[/name] [name]Malu[/name]
[name]Roxanna[/name] [name]Kei[/name]
[name]Roxanna[/name] [name]Mei[/name]
[name]Roxanna[/name] [name]Lanae[/name]

They may be out of style in [name]Hawaii[/name], so I apologize if they’re not in style. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I like [name]Noelani[/name] of the ones you’ve listed - [name]Roxanna[/name] [name]Noelani[/name].